Aaron Rodgers has Covid

thewhyteboar

41 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I didn't know he is engaged to Shailene Woodley. Apparently she ain't saying SHIT. That's gotta put her in an awkward position. Now that I'm reading her interviews, she sounds pretty "Gwyneth" kind of stupid, though.

She said something stupid about finding power in storms but deleted it. I love reading about the Jeopardy fans backlash. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Imagine thinking Rodgers really cares what any of us think. lol

Kaaron does. Why else would he ramble on trying to explain himself? If he said nothing, this would have blown over.  His answer caused a bigger stir than his positive test. 

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I keep hearing people on sports talk or sports Twitter say “Aaron isn’t dumb, but…” and I’m like…but maybe he is?

I wonder where the media’s obsession with white quarterbacks being super smart comes from? Leaders at other positions or players in other sports generally aren’t afforded that same assumption. Hmm.

43 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I wonder where the media’s obsession with white quarterbacks being super smart comes from? Leaders at other positions or players in other sports generally aren’t afforded that same assumption. Hmm.

Offensive linemen are the only players that have real degrees. 

As you can guess, this ruffles snowflakes feathers. Lololol 

On 11/6/2021 at 4:12 PM, Fizzzzle said:

I didn't know he is engaged to Shailene Woodley. Apparently she ain't saying SHIT. That's gotta put her in an awkward position. Now that I'm reading her interviews, she sounds pretty "Gwyneth" kind of stupid, though.

She popped off today. I feel athletes are the only people that have gf popping off like this.  Maybe they know their men are dumb.  

4 minutes ago, johnny said:

aaron is a god tier qb and has those smarts but overall seems pretty dumb

its like how maybe one of your parents is really good at their job but is a dumbass and doesn’t know what CRT is despite being mad about it 

Turns out being really good at field chess and being able to throw a football 50 yards doesn't necessarily make you Socrates

16 hours ago, Biggie said:

Imagine thinking Rodgers really cares what any of us think. lol

He cares a lot apparently. I worked on a story about this last night and part of his reasoning for ly- misleading folks was because he didn't want to be percieved as a anti vaxxer or something or so he says. His reasoning was all over the place.

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He cares a lot apparently. I worked on a story about this last night and part of his reasoning for ly- misleading folks was because he didn't want to be percieved as a anti vaxxer or something or so he says. His reasoning was all over the place.

That dude gives zero fucks. 

51 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Rodgers has notoriously thin skin, what are you talking about?

18iajzuvbcloyjpg.jpg
DEADSPIN.COM

60 Minutes ran a profile of Aaron Rodgers last night, and it was, as is customary for most of their non-tennis sports segments, not really designed for sports fans. (Did you know the Packers play in a small town, but have won a lot of championships, and their fans really love the team? I hope you didn't, because…

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

You didn't watch that podcast interview clearly. This whole debacle happened BECAUSE he cares a little too much. Had he just said he wasn't getting vaccinated like a bunch of other NFL players he wouldn't be in this mess. He literally says in the interview that he didn't want any negative attention and gives a while 20 minute dissertation complete with notes on index cards :lol:

Someone who gives "zero fucks" wouldn't have even bothered.