Prime Gaming January 2022 Games (EA Partnership: new games for next 3 months)

crispy4000

Amazon and Epic (and anyone else) teaming up to offer free content and games like this is far, far more enticing to me than a bunch of bought exclusives. Love this kind of stuff. Twitch Prime has given me so much free gaming content over the years, but this is really stepping it up. My only complaint is that redeeming all the shit is kind of a headache. It's all in one big dropdown where everything is listed in a single column and they somewhat obfuscated which promotions are just "click to get the game" and which are "click here, sign in to 9 different things, copy this code, go to this website, summon Satan" a few months back. Used to be the easy ones were "Claim Game" and the rest were "Claim," now they're mixed.

Which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so much goddamn filler.

Ah well, UX aside it's good stuff.

• crispy4000 changed the title to Prime Gaming November 2021 Games (EA Partnership: new games for next 5 months)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to Prime Gaming December 2021 Games (EA Partnership: new games for next 4 months)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to Prime Gaming January 2022 Games (EA Partnership: new games for next 3 months)