What’s your favorite song off Third Eye Blinds first album?

stepee

Man, that's though. Cuz of my dad this was like 50% or more of the music I heard everyday growing up. 

Semi-Charmed Life or Jumper prolly...

Or no. The one that had me stopping to listen to the whole thing before posting this was God of Wine. I don't even think It is the best song, but man do I like it. 

48 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Man, that's though. Cuz of my dad this was like 50% or more of the music I heard everyday growing up. 

Semi-Charmed Life or Jumper prolly...

Or no. The one that had me stopping to listen to the whole thing before posting this was God of Wine. I don't even think It is the best song, but man do I like it. 

I debated a bit and almost put God of wine with it as a tie but then read the lyrics to motorcycle drive by and the song played and chose.

One of the most nostalgic albums ever. Anyone in their 30s or 40s can probably pinpoint an exact feeling or place listening to this.

I feel like it's hard to be objective though because half the album was so overplayed for a whole decade and I really only associated Semi Charmed Life with Chuck E Cheese after seeing the same commercial over and over for what felt like my whole childhood.

I'd probably go with Jumper though.

• Like 1