RIP Logan Paul 6/06/21

All it means is that if Mayweather loses, it officially won't count against his undefeated record. It's still a normal match that can go to decision. Also Mayweather hasn't actually knocked anyone out in a decade, let alone someone 6 inches taller than him. A winner will still be announced if it goes to decision, it's just that it's not officially recognized.

Then both Paul and Mayweather will take their giant trucks full of money and go home.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

… is Logan Paul a boxer? I know nothing about him other than when he does dumb stuff on YouTube.

No, he has fought one other person and it was another youtuber, and he lost.

However, he is going to make generational wealth from this fight. I'm not sure he cares much if he loses.

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

No, he has fought one other person and it was another youtuber, and he lost.

However, he is going to make generational wealth from this fight. I'm not sure he cares much if he loses.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d take whatever payday he’s going to get to be knocked the fuck out by Mayweather, I just have no idea why anyone would watch this or pay to make it happen. How would this not be over in < 60 seconds?

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’d take whatever payday he’s going to get to be knocked the fuck out by Mayweather, I just have no idea why anyone would watch this or pay to make it happen. How would this not be over in < 60 seconds?

Well the Paul brothers only got into the fight game because they know people will pay whatever to see them knocked out. They are basically professional trolls and they are getting very, very rich from it. So now with this fight you have both guys standing to make tens of millions of dollars, if by some chance Mayweather loses, it doesn't actually count against his record. If Paul loses, he doesn't care, he still made millions.

floyd is an entertainer. i’m sure he’ll let it go a bit and give paul a few moments. it would take paul landing a knockout blow for him to win. the paul bros are amateur boxers and floyd is one of the greatest of all time. this won’t even be close unless floyd lets it be. 

21 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I think it's kinda impressive Logan went all the way. Overall, it was silly and complete nonsense. 

The best way that I've heard it described, and I think that it was Mayweather who said it, is that it was a legal bank robbery. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

He outweighed him by 34 pounds. 

Also Chad Johnson got rekt lol

Still, he took some hits. I get what you're saying though. 

3 minutes ago, Iculus said:

The best way that I've heard it described, and I think that it was Mayweather who said it, is that it was a legal bank robbery. 

Pretty much. 

Watched this last night and it went pretty much how I expected it. Floyd put on a show while staying out of harms way. Logan has a long way to go with boxing. I don't think he sat down once in between rounds. Even the announcers thought it was weird. Saw a news article that showed what Floyd was getting paid and it was crazy. I forget the guaranteed millions but he also was getting 50% of any ppv purchase. Easy money. 

15 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Watched this last night and it went pretty much how I expected it. Floyd put on a show while staying out of harms way. Logan has a long way to go with boxing. I don't think he sat down once in between rounds. Even the announcers thought it was weird. Saw a news article that showed what Floyd was getting paid and it was crazy. I forget the guaranteed millions but he also was getting 50% of any ppv purchase. Easy money. 

I didn't watch it, but that sounds about right. Floyd already doesn't fight aggressive, let alone someone with 6 inches and like 30 pounds on him. Anyone who expected the fight to end in a knock out hasn't watched either of their fights before.