What comes up when you Google yourself?

Fizzzzle

My Twitter account comes up first, which is interesting considering I haven't tweeted anything in like 7 years.

Other than that, apparently there is some foundation at Texas A&M that is named after my last name and is headed by someone whose last name is my first name, so that's a weird coincidence.

Do you actually show up when you Google yourself?

My Facebook account shows up on the first page, but that might just be because of my cookies or whatever. My name is pretty close to a US politician who shows up first. Then there are some other boring white guys like me whose names match mine completely or close enough that they get tossed in. 

8 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

My Facebook account shows up on the first page, but that might just be because of my cookies or whatever. My name is pretty close to a US politician who shows up first. Then there are some other boring white guys like me whose names match mine completely or close enough that they get tossed in. 

My last name is weirdly more closely associated with a black person, so I have the opposite happen!

LinkedIn page (mine)

Facebook page (mine)

Pintrest page (Not mine??? I don't have a Pintrest)

An old page on my former employer's website

My mother's obituary

Some fucking page which scrubbed my resume from another site and posted it publicly

My brother's Yelp page

That Pintrest page again

8 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Is it narcissistic to take five seconds to play along with a thread? 

I was kidding. I used to google myself all the time. I just googled and the first thing that came up was I am a footballer. I also was charged with a DUI that killed a mother and daughter. :(

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Are you looking for big strong men who can carry bags of concrete?

Also, what's your job listing look like?

No but I'll take a contractor who can decode localized requirements for ASTM standards surrounding flatwork placement a 2C environment! Regarding my job listing it just states my role in my university's organization, namely project manager and to which director I report. 

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

No but I'll take a contractor who can decode localized requirements for ASTM standards surrounding flatwork placement a 2C environment! Regarding my job listing it just states my role in my university's organization, namely project manager and to which director I report. 

This was was supposed to be a joke as I was assuming the job listing was the first part. :p

• Haha 1