God of War getting NG+ August 20th

SaysWho?

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/08/god-of-war-new-game-launches-august-20/

• Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
  • Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
  • Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
  • Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
  • Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full play through has been completed.

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Too many games coming out, who has time to replay this one?

I was thinking the same thing. It sounds like a really awesome ng+ mode, but with spidey and red dead coming so soon my single player adventures are covered for the year. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I didn't know you had stats on such things. 

And you posted this on D1P. When posting here, the discussion among D1P people is really all that matters.

Not really. We don't matter. We always must know how small and insignificant these threads are!

Okay?

I'm not saying people don't replay games. I do on occasion. I, and others here, were just saying we can't imagine having time to replay the game again so soon, with the plethora of awesome games coming out. 

I will look forward to eventually replaying the game using NG+. One of these days. Maybe.

I'm not sure what you're doing ITT, tbqh. Lots of people replay games soon after their release. I mean... is this really controversial or are you just in a bad mood this week?

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm not sure what you're doing ITT, tbqh. Lots of people replay games soon after their release. I mean... is this really controversial or are you just in a bad mood this week?

What does anyone do in any thread? We post. We talk about things. I'm not the only one who expressed such an opinion, so why aren't you asking mo and greatone the same question? I actually didn't realize I was being remotely controversial. And my mood is fine, I just got back from a great vacation, I'm off work for another few days, my birthday is Friday, and the Red Sox are 9 games up in the division, with the best record in baseball. :) 

What does anyone do in any thread? We post. We talk about things. I'm not the only one who expressed such an opinion, so why aren't you asking mo and greatone the same question? I actually didn't realize I was being remotely controversial. And my mood is fine, I just got back from a great vacation, I'm off work for another few days, my birthday is Friday, and the Red Sox are 9 games up in the division, with the best record in baseball. :) 

You're acting as if people replaying games is something gamers don't do. Like... NG+ exists because people replay games. What's so surprising?

I just saw you snap at some others in recent days, so I know you're faking. We all have our moments, though; it's cool.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

You're acting as if people replaying games is something gamers don't do. Like... NG+ exists because people replay games. What's so surprising?

I just saw you snap at some others in recent days, so I know you're faking. We all have our moments, though; it's cool.

I never said people don't replay games, I just said I occasionally replay games, ya big silly. I merely expressed my personal opinion(one that others shared, but you didn't jump on their case) that, like, "man, there's so freakin' much coming out, I ain't got time for this!" 

I don't know why you think you know me better than I know myself. Now that is pretty presumptuous and annoying. My mood is fine, I think I'd know that better than you. Maybe something is up with your mood, since you're really pushing this pretty hard, with a focus on me? I dunno. So I got into a fairly heated back and forth on another topic yesterday. That's what happens when people strongly disagree and debate sometimes. Doesn't necessarily mean anything deeper. 

I never said people don't replay games, I just said I occasionally replay games, ya big silly. I merely expressed my personal opinion(one that others shared, but you didn't jump on their case) that, like, "man, there's so freakin' much coming out, I ain't got time for this!" 

I don't know why you think you know me better than I know myself. Now that is pretty presumptuous and annoying. My mood is fine, I think I'd know that better than you. Maybe something is up with your mood, since you're really pushing this pretty hard, with a focus on me? I dunno. So I got into a fairly heated back and forth on another topic yesterday. That's what happens when people strongly disagree and debate sometimes. Doesn't necessarily mean anything deeper. 

:hug: 

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

I really like GoW a lot.

That said.

RE4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GoW

Only insects think that, and a human's life is worth more than an insect.

I seriously just responded to pull that RE4 line out. :p 

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

:hug: 

:hug: Back at ya. 

For realz, though, I've been giggling like an excited kid on Christmas morning with these last couple of Sox games. I've been walkin' on cloud nine.

Oh, and I picked up my dog from the in-laws yesterday, they always keep her when we go on vacation. The world feels right again. 

(except for the whole Trump still being in the White House thing)

:hug: Back at ya. 

For realz, though, I've been giggling like an excited kid on Christmas morning with these last couple of Sox games. I've been walkin' on cloud nine.

It's all good! I've been waiting for college football and hoping this is the year I may giggle again. :( 

Man, I'm outta the loop.  I have only one game on my radar right now and I've really not played much of the PS4 library.  I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Knight for Christ's sake!  What are these games everyone be crazy for.  Just went on Metacritic and saw literally nothing of interest on the coming soon section.  Well, except Spiderman

• Guillotine 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Man, I'm outta the loop.  I have only one game on my radar right now and I've really not played much of the PS4 library.  I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Knight for Christ's sake!  What are these games everyone be crazy for.  Just went on Metacritic and saw literally nothing of interest on the coming soon section.  Well, except Spiderman

:guillotine:

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I don't follow the football, much, I just hear it secondhand. 

Now, the baseball team really let me down in the CWS.

I mean, they can be vicious sometimes -- sometimes they spoil things for better teams like LSU -- but they're never "it" in the SEC West. And they've had two really bad losing seasons this decade and recently got a new coach.

I don't run out and buy new games like I once used to so I look forward to the new game plus mode especially since I just finished Batman Arkham Knight on new game plus a few weeks ago. 

Too bad they just didn't release this mode a little bit earlier in the summer.