Which do you prefer: video games, movies or books?

gamer.tv

What do you prefer: video games, movies or books?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your preferred consumable medium?

• Video Games
    • Movies
    • Books

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Music?

I feel like music isn't typically, outside of going to concerts (RIP concerts) or something, isn't something you DO. It's something you have playing while you're doing something else.

For me, it's video games. I watch movies socially, but other than that it's typically just something to distract me when I either don't have the attention span or the time to play a video game. It feels like half of the movies I've seen the past few years are movies I've watched on airplanes.

As for books, I just don't find the time. I should read more.

27 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Music?

I was thinking about this - but it was more a thread in something that people may choose to sit down and listen to.

That isn’t to say I haven’t sat and listened to an album a lot - but I don’t sit and listen to them on a daily basis - even a weekly basis. Compare that to the other suggestions and it didn’t feel like it was right for this list.

3 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

I was thinking about this - but it was more a thread in something that people may choose to sit down and listen to.

That isn’t to say I haven’t sat and listened to an album a lot - but I don’t sit and listen to them on a daily basis - even a weekly basis. Compare that to the other suggestions and it didn’t feel like it was right for this list.

I do quite often.