Gamestop's stock price has increased 637% in the last six months (100% over the last two days). They're still doomed.

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

God damn it. Robinhood, E-Trade, Wellbull, or something else? :p 

@Jason @ManUtdRedDevils

Yea not Robinhood. Easiest and quickest option is to go with a brokerage tied to your bank. My main bank is BofA so I use Merrill Lynch. 

I bought all the Reddit stocks (BB, BBBY, FLTR, GME, and AMC) in varying degrees. I am cashing out my GME position today and holding the rest for now. 

34 minutes ago, Joe said:

I bought a few shares of AMC just to see. If I post on the Daily Discussion thread and pump up AMC, is that market manipulation? What the fuck is even happening lmao

It isn’t illegal as long as you don’t have inside information or being paid by AMC to promote its stock. 

This is all related to how heavily the market is shorted and how retail investors have the tools, money, and coordination to impact stocks. 

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, I was speaking of AMC. GameStop is way too high, currently at like $360/share pre-market. If you’re not a noob like myself, it could still be worth doing. 

I'm pissed. I genuinely wanted to do what I could to support the film community & knew that AMC was releasing more stock to raise funds so they wouldn't go bankrupt. At that point it was $3/share...now its nearly $20!

22 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

If you’re not a noob like myself, it could still be worth doing. 

I'm a noob but I've had comprehensive training via Animal Crossing and back in high school we had a stock market game where we had imaginary money and bought real stocks and the person with the highest gains won. I bought Badger Paper (which is not good these days) but man that stock was amazing!

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm a noob but I've had comprehensive training via Animal Crossing and back in high school we had a stock market game where we had imaginary money and bought real stocks and the person with the highest gains won. I bought Badger Paper (which is not good these days) but man that stock was amazing!

My stock market training is from GTAV.... :D 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SoberChef said:

Also, in things NO ONE predicted in 2021, we're all rallying for Gamestop ... to succeed!?

GME’s stock value does not really represent it’s success or failure. That’s more-or-less what’s being exposed atm (something a lot of people already knew, but I think was unknown to the average person).