On my way to Mexico right now (brag post #biggie)

Fizzzzle

Last night I realized I had 5 days off from work (not ideal, I prefer working), so I looked at what I could do for 5 days. I noticed a trip to Puerto Vallarta that was $500 round trip, which is about the cheapest it ever gets. So I booked it. Now I'm on the way.

Gonna get some skin cancer, smoke shitty Mexican cigarettes, drink beer, and hopefully not get Montezuma's revenge for the next few days.

• Guillotine 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 2

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Last night I realized I had 5 days off from work (not ideal, I prefer working), so I looked at what I could do for 5 days. I noticed a trip to Puerto Vallarta that was $500 round trip, which is about the cheapest it ever gets. So I booked it. Now I'm on the way.

Gonna get some skin cancer, smoke shitty Mexican cigarettes, drink beer, and hopefully not get Montezuma's revenge for the next few days.

You should have created this thread in Biggie’s Bodacious Ballyhoo. Otherwise I give zero fucks. 

gun middle finger GIF

• True 1

17 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Dude, PV is a good time.  Great hiking, amazing storms, good party scene.

Also if you get the chance, hit Los Parejas in town for tacos.  Super good.

Hope you are having a good time. Had some flight credits that were about to expire so the wife and I ran down to Cancun for a couple of days last week. I love being less than two hours away from the Caribbean part of the Mexican coast. Lots of nice places to spend time in the country, but this is my favorite ❤️

IMG-0001 IMG-3939

NSFW

IMG-0019

Please mark your NSFW content as such. - Nokra

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Halal 2
  • Hype 1

I'm also in Mexico right now. Wife and I were in Cabo whale watching and now we're in Mazatlan for the eclipse. Weather isn't looking too promising at the moment, but that's out of my hands at this point. Besides, I got to touch a whale.

DSC4699.jpg

• Like 1
  • Halal 2
  • Hype 1

On 4/6/2024 at 10:16 AM, sblfilms said:

Hope you are having a good time. Had some flight credits that were about to expire so the wife and I ran down to Cancun for a couple of days last week. I love being less than two hours away from the Caribbean part of the Mexican coast. Lots of nice places to spend time in the country, but this is my favorite ❤️

IMG-0001 IMG-3939

NSFW

IMG-0019

Please mark your NSFW content as such. - Nokra

honestly i would buy that just to see peoples reaction when i whip it out lmao 

• Haha 1
  • True 1