2020-21 NBA Season OT

Pikachu

2 hours ago, Iculus said:

Nice line for a bench player. Not so much for a lottery pick. Certainly not enough to balance the Trae/Luka trade.

I wonder if Luka gets his shower early just so he can watch Trae playing in the Eastern Finals on television. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I think a healthy Hawks beat a healthy Bucks. I also think a healthy Hawks with Luka would win the championship this year. 

Nah, Trae makes that team go. Now Luka with Trae would be unbelievable. 

• 2 weeks later...

the bucks have been able to impose their will the last 3 games in regards to getting out into transition where they’re best. starts with their defense and creating tough shots and limiting corner threes. suns need to shoot really well to win. if jrue and khris have a good game again, it’s over. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Would have taken Mobley. 

I wouldn’t have been upset, but I think Green and Wood make a better pairing than Mobley and Wood, and whichever pair they ended up with are the foundation of this new era. I’m really interested in whether they package 23/24 and move up for another selection in the 12-15 range