2020-21 NBA Season OT

Pikachu

15 minutes ago, Iculus said:

The value of the trade is contingent on Cam Reddish being able to contribute. The Hawks are losers at this point.

Even without Cam they reached the Eastern Finals. I’d say they are playing with house money at this point. 

3 hours ago, Iculus said:

The value of the trade is contingent on Cam Reddish being able to contribute. The Hawks are losers at this point.

not really. trae young is going to be a fantastic player for a long time. the hawks certainly don’t feel like losers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iculus said:

Trae is great. The trade is a net loss for the organization. 

Trashes the trade that brings the greatest player the Atlanta Hawks have ever had in the history of their franchise and in the same breath defends Brian Snitker. lololololololololol. 

Lol I picked the Hawks to win. Y’all are struggling with the concept that two thIngs can be true. The Hawks are better than the Bucks and Luka is better than Trae.  I get it that Biggie struggles because he is Trae-lite, an irrational confidence guy that is right sometimes but wrong more often. 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Lol I picked the Hawks to win. Y’all are struggling with the concept that two thIngs can be true. The Hawks are better than the Bucks and Luka is better than Trae.  I get it that Biggie struggles because he is Trae-lite, an irrational confidence guy that is right sometimes but wrong more often.               

Celebrate Atlanta Hawks GIF by ESPNYou got shimmied on bitch 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

He’s #2 now. 

Trae Young GIF by Atlanta Hawks

Trae hasn't played long enough to make that decision. Dominique is a hall of famer with incredible stats. Trae's size will catch up to him soon believe me. He better enjoy a few years here playing at the level he is. 

I'm not hating either. I'm a fan if his and he is fun to watch. Great player.

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Trashes the trade that brings the greatest player the Atlanta Hawks have ever had in the history of their franchise and in the same breath defends Brian Snitker. lololololololololol. 

I'm not trashing the pick. It's just that the extra pick balanced the trade. That pick ended up being a bust. It happens.

7 minutes ago, Iculus said:

I'm not trashing the pick. It's just that the extra pick balanced the trade. That pick ended up being a bust. It happens.

He is 21 years old. And coming off a right achilles surgery.  Yupp he is such a bust.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Trae hasn't played long enough to make that decision. Dominique is a hall of famer with incredible stats. Trae's size will catch up to him soon believe me. He better enjoy a few years here playing at the level he is. 

I'm not hating either. I'm a fan if his and he is fun to watch. Great player.

Muggsy Bogues says hi.

happy space jam GIF by Charlotte Hornets

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

He is 21 years old. And coming off a right achilles surgery.  Yupp he is such a bust.

He was trash before the injury. Especially when you consider that he was a lottery pick. I still like Trae, though. 

14 minutes ago, Iculus said:

He was trash before the injury. Especially when you consider that he was a lottery pick. I still like Trae, though. 

Dude he has only played roughly 80 plus games in his entire NBA career. Way to early to call him a bust. 

19 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Steph Curry says differently, arguably had his best year at 33...

Trae relies more on his quickness than Curry. Curry is an incredible ball handler and obviously the best shooter to ever play the game. Curry also is a master of deception where quickness is taken out of the equation. I get your point though and players these days play longer and are more durable. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Trae relies more on his quickness than Curry. Curry is an incredible ball handler and obviously the best shooter to ever play the game. Curry also is a master of deception where quickness is taken out of the equation. I get your point though and players these days play longer and are more durable. 

Curry moves alot without the ball. Trae is the primary ball handler for pretty much the entire game. I wonder if they are gonna hack the shit out of Giannis since he sucks at free throws and takes 20 goddamn seconds to shoot them. 

Waiting GIF

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Biggie said:

Dude he has only played roughly 80 plus games in his entire NBA career. Way to early to call him a bust. 

80+ games is more than enough time to determine if someone is worthy of a top 10 pick. He is, at best, a serviceable bench player. I'd be surprised if he ever wears a Hawks jersey again.

14 minutes ago, Iculus said:

80+ games is more than enough time to determine if someone is worthy of a top 10 pick. He is, at best, a serviceable bench player. I'd be surprised if he ever wears a Hawks jersey again.

Sort of like how managing 80+ games is more than enough time to determine if someone is worthy of being a big league manager?

🤔

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Sort of like how managing 80+ games is more than enough time to determine if someone is worthy of being a big league manager?

🤔

Sure? one of them won a couple of divisions and almost made it to the world series. the other is barely an NBA player.