2020-21 NBA Season OT

Pikachu

Hawks more than likely going down tonight in game #7. They really have no business pushing this series to seven games but I have enjoyed the ride. A very good building block and a bright future ahead. 

That being said……..LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

atlanta hawks waving flag GIF by NBA

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Hawks more than likely going down tonight in game #7. They really have no business pushing this series to seven games but I have enjoyed the ride. A very good building block and a bright future ahead. 

That being said……..LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

You said it perfectly but I hope they some how pull it off. I really like Atlanta and Trae Young. I was watching his high school highlights yesterday. Guy was stunning for his size and obviously still is.

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

You said it perfectly but I hope they some how pull it off. I really like Atlanta and Trae Young. I was watching his high school highlights yesterday. Guy was stunning for his size and obviously still is.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

So naturally a lot of “trade Simmons” talk, but, what can you even get for this dude?

Or he could just work on his craft in the gym over the summer. He still talented as hell just needs to fine tune his game. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Or he could just work on his craft in the gym over the summer. He still talented as hell just needs to fine tune his game. 

Exactly. He needs veteran leadership to regain his confidence but more importantly, he needs to work on a jump shot. 

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Philly broke Fultz and Simmons. 

Drunk Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by drinkwise

to be fair this seems to be on simmons. he’s always been a hesitant shooter. when brett brown was their coach he wanted ben simmons to work on his free throws and shooting in the offseason and.... he didn’t. 

2 hours ago, johnny said:

to be fair this seems to be on simmons. he’s always been a hesitant shooter. when brett brown was their coach he wanted ben simmons to work on his free throws and shooting in the offseason and.... he didn’t. 

He is to busy buying sports cars and dating Kardashians. Priorities son.

26 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That Luka for Trae swap turned out pretty good huh

Trae Young GIF by Atlanta Hawks

If Luka was on this team, I would pick them to win it all. Hawks won despite Trae’s bad game 7.  Dude has confidence though. He kept shooting those bricks 

9 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

If Luka was on this team, I would pick them to win it all. Hawks won despite Trae’s bad game 7.  Dude has confidence though. He kept shooting those bricks 

Luka sitting at home watching the games on TNT bruh 🤣

12 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Luka sitting at home watching the games on TNT bruh 🤣

Yoo-hoo has destroyed your brain. Luka is first team All NBA while Trae is negotiating a Rogaine endorsement deal.  Dude didn’t even make an all star team. You know who did? Ben Simmons. 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

11 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yoo-hoo has destroyed your brain. Luka is first team All NBA while Trae is negotiating a Rogaine endorsement deal.  Dude didn’t even make an all star team. You know who did? Ben Simmons. 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Shows you how much the all star team means. Lol. Y’all can have them all star selections. I want championships. Just admit Trae is good. I know you were wrong. Everyone knows you were wrong. It’s okay bruh. 

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Shows you how much the all star team means. Lol. Y’all can have them all star selections. I want championships. Just admit Trae is good. I know you were wrong. Everyone knows you were wrong. It’s okay bruh. 

I am not giving up my seat on the Trae ain’t good train. He will never be as good as Luka. 

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Rockets ended up with the #2 pick, so they keep it instead of swapping with OKC. Will be interesting to see if the Rockets draft with their three first rounders, or look to trade to pair a solid talent with Wood. Personally, I think you draft and look to be a playoff again team in 22-23, and potentially really top tier by 23-24. Especially with all the lick swaps you’re getting from the Nets over the next 6 years. I really don’t expect that trio to stay together past next season and the Nets will be back to the typical Nets :p 

53 minutes ago, johnny said:

trae isn’t as good as luka but i think the hawks are very happy with the trade still. he’s a baller. 

I agree. Luka is an elite player but Trae is no joke and has a ton of potential. His size will eventually catch up to him though.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I agree. Luka is an elite player but Trae is no joke and has a ton of potential. His size will eventually catch up to him though.

Nah, he will stop drawing all those fouls when that outside 3 shot ( which is already good as fuck ) gets even better. He is Steph-Lite