2020-21 NBA Season OT

Pikachu

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fmedia%2Fmotion%2F2021%2F0317%2F
WWW.ESPN.COM

A traumatic spinal cord injury has left former NBA center Shawn Bradley paralyzed after he was struck by an automobile while riding his bike.

I just read the article before getting on the forum. That is incredibly sad. He has an incredible journey ahead of him. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally think either Jokic or Westbrook should get MVP. Steph Curry also. 

I just think what Westbrook has done won't be beaten in a VERY long time and maybe never. It's another historical season for him and I think he should be rewarded minus the teams record.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Am I the only LeBron fan in here that wants him to miraculously win another championship?

On 4/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, best3444 said:

It really makes me dislike LeBron even more for trying to be like Mike once again. His entire career has been him trying to one up Jordan and it will never happen. He's a wannabe and Michael Jordan is a legend that can't be touched. This will be an awful film.

huh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iculus said:

huh?

I still am a fan of his talent and even in that thread I say he's the number 2 player of all time. His ankle might screw him in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's not really miraculous when he surrounds himself with talented players.

Well he's 36 years old with a bad ankle. He's not the same player he once was. 

I just found this video which I never seen before. Which is shocking because I thought I've seen everything on Jordan. Anyone who is bored should at least watch half of this video (that's where I'm currently am). It really demonstrates how fucking good Jordan was back in his prime (before the second three peat). I'm not sure if this video goes into his playing days after his first retirement.

32 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:
Warrior_Lakers_Basketball.jpg?quality=90
NYPOST.COM

LeBron James violated the NBA's COVID-19 protocols during the same week he led the Lakers to a win in the play-in tournament and a spot in the playoffs.

Ra791aecc65c0a61805cbf955d88841f6?rik=4F

Nothing will happen. The NBA wouldn't dare take LeBron out even one game for what he did. Plus he's too important financially for the league for him to miss any time.

lakers/suns is interesting. suns have a better team but if AD can play like an elite player they will probably win. but then again chris paul has an injury so that could fuck things up. if lakers don’t slow down booker it probably won’t matter.