Baldur's Gate III - Information Thread, update: Larian doesn't plan to release DLC/expansions for BGIII nor develop BGIV

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Wasn't this on there before or did I imagine that too?

I don't know. If it was then it got taken off and returned.

Wasteland has always been on there though (but those are essentially first party games now)

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Have you tried BG3?

I have not. I've only played DOS from them.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why do you hate me. Is it because you have ball sack and I don’t?

I love you. But I've told you many times you will really enjoy this and you keep asking. I'd buy this over any game you have in mind from your Christmas gifts. I just hope you get some PSN cards. 

14 hours ago, Bacon said:

@best3444

There is still a lot in act 1 you havent discovered. There is still the hag hair you should get. There is whole second area that it seems like you haven't discovered yet. 

Well I found another way out of the goblin prison. Because walking out the front door is suicide. There are like 25 enemies waiting there to kill your party. 

So I found a secret pathway by doing a puzzle on the ground. It opened a door to a another waypoint so I could transfer back to the grove. 

The grove is still sealed off so I'm heading to moonrise towers. That's where Haslin ran off too. 

I don't see where another section of the map could open up for me?

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I don't see where another section of the map could open up for me?

There are multiple entrances to the second area. It won't be an expansion of the first map but a whole second location. Act 1 is very big.

Spoiler

f8203b31b55f249263f516ef76982c0b.jpg

And Moonrise is Act 2 you leave a lot of power behind if you go there now, but it's up to you.

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

There are multiple entrances to the second area. It won't be an expansion of the first map but a whole second location. Act 1 is very big.

Hide contents

f8203b31b55f249263f516ef76982c0b.jpg

And Moonrise is Act 2 you leave a lot of power behind if you go there now, but it's up to you.

Shit. I'm about to start the underdark. You recommend I don't?

Could you point me in the direction of how to expand on act 1? I've looked everywhere I feel like. The mountain pass is too difficult to go through so Haslin said the underdark is the easier route. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Could you point me in the direction of how to expand on act 1? I've looked everywhere I feel like. The mountain pass is too difficult to go through so Haslin said the underdark is the easier route. 

You gotta grow some BALL SACK

Just now, best3444 said:

Oh, OK, the Underdark is the second area I was talking about. Moonrise is not in the Underdark, but you can get to Moonrise thru the Underdark.

Definitely do the Underdark and Grymforge. After that, go back to the Area with the Red Dragon which will lead to the mountain pass. Going that way will lead you to an Act 1.5 so to speak, The Githyanki Creche. If you go to Act 2 via Grymforge you might miss out on the Githyanki Creche.

Have you explored the southern parts of the Act 1 map?

Spoiler

That is where you will find the Hag who will give you the hag hair.

Spoiler
BG3.WIKI

Auntie Ethel is a fussy trader of quirks and sundries who can be first encountered in The Hollow of the Druid Grove. Later, she will return to her home at the Riverside Teahouse in the Sunlit Wetlands.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Oh, OK, the Underdark is the second area I was talking about. Moonrise is not in the Underdark, but you can get to Moonrise thru the Underdark.

Definitely do the Underdark and Grymforge. After that, go back to the Area with the Red Dragon which will lead to the mountain pass. Going that way will lead you to an Act 1.5 so to speak, The Githyanki Creche. If you go to Act 2 via Grymforge you might miss out on the Githyanki Creche.

Spoiler
  Hide contents

That is where you will find the Hag who will give you the hag hair.

Hide contents
BG3.WIKI

Auntie Ethel is a fussy trader of quirks and sundries who can be first encountered in The Hollow of the Druid Grove. Later, she will return to her home at the Riverside Teahouse in the Sunlit Wetlands.

Ok, I feel a bit better now. I have explored the southern parts of the Act 1 map but haven't ran into the spoilers you have. I'll tackle the underdark for now which I'm currently successfully doing. I appreciate all the info you give me. I've been googling my brains out, too. 

7 hours ago, Bacon said:

Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

I didn't fully read this and you answered my question. Thanks.

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie Even though I'm 10 hours in, I honestly haven't done much at all. So if you get this on Christmas we could play this at the same time essentially. It would make things more fun if we could help each other out. You gunna love this shit. 

You don't just have to play it at the same time, you can play coop!

27 minutes ago, best3444 said:

At least this is being more realistic and starting out slow. We had a nice chat over some wine and it lead to my perverted bearded character making a move. I'm assuming you can have sex later on. 

BG3 is famously the most horny RPG in the world. Of course you can have sex with her later on! :p  Shadowheart is a slower burn to that than some of the other characters though.

• Hype 1

3 minutes ago, legend said:

You don't just have to play it at the same time, you can play coop!

BG3 is famously the most horny RPG in the world. Of course you can have sex with her later on! :p  Shadowheart is a slower burn to that than some of the other characters though.

Interesting thing about co-op. Can you invite random people to help you out in a battle?

Also, I never knew BG was known that way with sex. The funny thing was she was the one that made the move which was funny.