New Zealand police respond to 'active shooter' situation in Christchurch

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Except I was never inconsistent? I don't know if you just completely misunderstood what I'd said or what, because this is really weird.

You were. I'm just calling it out; I don't really feel like debating it with you. That's why I won the debate a page ago.

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

clearly shows my anger. 

Agreed. This isn't even getting into the time you broke down when called an extremist. Just chill, man. Projection doesn't suit you.

• Haha 1

Just now, SaysWho? said:

You were. I'm just calling it out; I don't really feel like debating it with you. That's why I won the debate a page ago.

Agreed. This isn't even getting into the time you broke down when called an extremist. Just chill, man. Projection doesn't suit you.

God I love you! 

and because I do, I honestly think you need to take a break from the internet.  I did last week, and it felt great. 

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Seriously, dude. Just say what you mean. I didn't do shit to you and you're being a massive jerk to me.

When I said this discussion got to be really pedantic, I wasn't talking about Boyle. You mentioned Boyle. I don't know what in the hell Boyle had to do with any of this. So how am I inconsistent and what did Boyle have to do with any of it? Because I'm really, really lost here.

Just now, Boyle5150 said:

I actually came back a little sad.  I see all the anger towards others on here, and it is really depressing. 

You should probably reign in your temper and talk like a normal person; it may help smooth things.

Anyway, you're not gonna suck me into another 6-page debate where you start having meltdowns because people talk about race or religion. I did a pretty good job ignoring you last page, but I had to bring up your other post for giggles. You may return to the pedantry!

Just now, SaysWho? said:

You should probably reign in your temper and talk like a normal person; it may help smooth things.

Anyway, you're not gonna suck me into another 6-page debate where you start having meltdowns because people talk about race or religion. I did a pretty good job ignoring you last page, but I had to bring up your other post for giggles. You may return to the pedantry!

Hey, if you feel that way then I'm sorry man. 

Just now, Boyle5150 said:

I've become an easy scapegoat.  It's fine though, I aint even mad

I don't even think you were that bad in this thread. You have the same view multiple others have put forth.

I guess to be "consistent" I need to disagree with you all of the time, even if it means changing opinions I've held long before I knew you felt the same. :silly: 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I don't even think you were that bad in this thread. You have the same view multiple others have put forth.

I guess to be "consistent" I need to disagree with you all of the time, even if it means changing opinions I've held long before I knew you felt the same. :silly: 

Well, that seems to be the name of the game. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

:thinking:

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

You're sympathetic toward his PoV ITT, so the pedantry's fine. But in other threads when he's not making your point, he's pedantic. It's cool!

• Haha 2

Just now, SaysWho? said:

:thinking:

Except I wasn't talking about Boyle and I don't even see how he's been pedantic in this thread. He's played a very minor role. You brought him up. Boyle was never on my mind in this discussion. You inserted him in. 

Seriously, am I supposed to change my long-held views because I come to find out Boyle holds them, too?

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Except I wasn't talking about Boyle and I don't even see how he's been pedantic in this thread. He's played a very minor role. You brought him up. Boyle was never on my mind in this discussion. You inserted him in. 

Seriously, am I supposed to change my long-held views because I come to find out Boyle holds them, too?

No, but the fact that you both hold them is why you view him as more tolerable ITT, yet view correctly view him as pedantic in others. Agreeing/disagreeing with someone has nothing to do with whether someone likes to split hairs, but it certainly has an effect on your perception of them.

• Haha 1