David Arquette Hospitalized after Death Match

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/david-arquette-hospitalized-after-being-in-a-wrestling-death-match-i-knew-it-was-violent/ar-BBPVHGV?ocid=AMZN

The Scream actor, 47, was involved in a wrestling match against Nick Gage on Friday. He released a statement on Twitter Monday in which he addressed his injuries from the match after fans circulated photos and videos of his bloody face on the Internet.

“As some of you might have seen, last week I was injured in a wrestling death match,” Arquette wrote. “I wanted to make sure to address the photos and videos that have surfaced from the event, as this is not the type of wrestling you watch on TV.”

The father of two continued, “I knew it was violent and potentially bloody, but I truly did not know the extent of what I was participating in. However, I take responsibility for putting myself in that situation.” 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidArquette/status/1064667622560559104/photo/1

13 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

yeah I got that part and I know who he is... why the fuck is he wrestling and why the fuck is wrestling Nicholas Cage???

EDIT: Ooooooooh Nick GAGE...

Still, WTF?

David Arquette has wrestled before. He did in an infamous storyline in 2000 where he won the world championship in the new-defunct WCW, and the storyline was met with ridicule because of the wtf reason.

• Haha 1