The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Took the family to the game tonight, Astros had a combined no-no through 8 IP when that SOB Dusty decided to bring in the literal worst pitcher on the team, Will Smith, who proceeded to give up three straight singles. Annoying.

the annoying thing about the judge stuff is how if he was on any other team this would be so much less of a big deal. everybody with a functioning brain knows AL,NL doesn’t matter. Bonds has the record and that’s that. 

heard more about this shit than Pujols hitting 700. 

• True 1

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Took the family to the game tonight, Astros had a combined no-no through 8 IP when that SOB Dusty decided to bring in the literal worst pitcher on the team, Will Smith, who proceeded to give up three straight singles. Annoying.

Will Smith is horrible. Glad y’all took him off our hands. 

Stopped into Minute Maid Park for about an hour today to enjoy the final regular season game. 106 wins, a very likely AL Cy Young, a starting pitching STAFF era under 3, and so many more really cool things. I ended up going to 36 games in person this year, my new high water mark.

So excited for playoff baseball to begin this weekend and the Astros to start it up next week ❤️

@Joe J-Ram getting your Guardians one step closer! Biebs was 🔥 Clase is personally for me the scariest closet in baseball and grabbed your guys 4 outs!

This team can definitely beat the Yankees if they make it to the DS

This is the most Mets thing I’ve ever seen. Pay a pitcher the most money ever in a single season only to lose the division in the last week and give up 4 homers in game 1 of the wild card 😂😂😂😂😂