It’s officially acceptable to make fun of Baron Trump

23 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I think a lot of high powered men do this to remain anonymous in their "personal time"

Trump just needs attention so bad he fucked that up

Nah 

Guys that pay for sex at that level only have their money to offer so they use it

Dont see Tom Brady paying hundreds of thousands to that IG thot after all

On 5/9/2024 at 4:25 PM, Greatoneshere said:

Well don't leave us hanging, what was your impression of her?

Oh, yeah, she was genuinely sweet. I think it helped that I didn’t recognize her as Trump’s daughter as this was during the time he was ranting about Obama’s birth certificate.

I wasn’t gonna blame her for the sins of her father, but then like Jason said, in 2020 she was campaigning for the guy. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Sweet but stupid, perhaps?

I can’t blame her for supporting her dad. She has a will to think about. 😜

But seriously, my sister’s mother-in-law is easily swayed by the dumbest shit because her boyfriend is a Trump supporter who fills her head with dumb ideas like vaccines being bad, which ends up being a problem when she relays those ideas to my sister about my 19-month old nephews.

Thankfully, my sister just smiles and nods, and then her husband gives his mother an earful after for believing such dumb shit.

Where was I going with this?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Most people aren't all good or bad. You can be a nice person, capable of doing some good  things and having pleasant interactions with others and still have shit beliefs.

Very true - imagine having such shit beliefs you campaign for your dad not so much in 2016 but 2020

On 5/9/2024 at 5:09 AM, MarSolo said:

Baron is such a stupid name. 

You’re naming your kid, and you’re like “yeah, let me name him after a title”. 

Was Prince, Duke, Emperor, or King too on the nose?

Have you seen what people are naming their kids these days? Used to have to be the kid of celebrity to get a weird name. Now every dipshit does it.

14 hours ago, Dodger said:

Have you seen what people are naming their kids these days? Used to have to be the kid of celebrity to get a weird name. Now every dipshit does it.

I had a theory that celebrities in the 90s gave their kids stupid names PUBLICLY for the press but their real names on the birth certificates were something different so that paparazzi wouldn’t be sneaking towards their kids school looking for “Apple Paltrow” or “Kal-El Cage”.

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I had a theory that celebrities in the 90s gave their kids stupid names PUBLICLY for the press but their real names on the birth certificates were something different so that paparazzi wouldn’t be sneaking towards their kids school looking for “Apple Paltrow” or “Kal-El Cage”.

It's not a theory, this is indeed what many celebrities have done from what I understand (so you are right), even these days.