Who do you thinks dislikes me the most on D1P?

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I don't think many take you serious enough to "hate" you. I on the other hand have many who hate me lol. Or think I'm a moron because I don't post about politics 24/7...

Sad part is both sides left and right are getting played like a violin. 

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Sad part is both sides left and right are getting played like a violin. 

I won't comment any more on that section of the board. But it's definitely not a healthy place to visit regularly. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I won't comment any more on that section of the board. But it's definitely not a healthy place to visit regularly. 

Probably for the best that you don’t. I think hate is a strong word that’s why I used disliked instead. If I had to name a top 3 it would be…

1. Cnut

2. Jason

3. Lion Franco

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Probably for the best that you don’t. I think hate is a strong word that’s why I used disliked instead. If I had to name a top 3 it would be…

1. Cnut

2. Jason

3. Lion Franco

Cnut is absolutely on the top of my list who hates me too. But she is a cold person in general especially looking at her posts. They usually all have some sort of attitude associated with them. 

Jason is a complete tool and actually thinks he's better than most on here. He only communicates with a few on here who he litteraly thinks are on his imaginary level. He is a complete and utter loser. I absolutely despise him. 

He tried to control my posting just a few weeks ago because I said something conservative and I just told Wade and Wade was pissed. The loser thought he could control my content ike some big shot haha. This place has wonderful people on it but I could give you a list of the assholes, too. 

Lionfranco was a drama queen. 

18 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Cnut is absolutely on the top of my list who hates me too. But she is a cold person in general especially looking at her posts. They usually all have some sort of attitude associated with them. 

Jason is a complete tool and actually thinks he's better than most on here. He only communicates with a few on here who he litteraly thinks are on his imaginary level. He is a complete and utter loser. I absolutely despise him. 

He tried to control my posting just a few weeks ago because I said something conservative and I just told Wade and Wade was pissed. The loser thought he could control my content ike some big shot haha. This place has wonderful people on it but I could give you a list of the assholes, too. 

Lionfranco was a drama queen. 

Okay calm down there buddy boy

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yet you posted in his thread and in a section of the board you absolutely never post in. Got it. :twothumbsup:

Real talk. @CayceG secretly wants to be me but we know that’s impossible cause I’m very special. 

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Real talk. @CayceG secretly wants to be me but we know that’s impossible cause I’m very special. 

I litteraly have no idea who he is either other than he thought he got me in some thread about NFL games being rigged. The idiot thought I was being serious about that and called me out twice without seeing my serious posts in the sports section. You know, where I said multiple times that no NFL game is rigged lol. 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I litteraly have no idea who he is either other than he thought he got me in some thread about NFL games being rigged. The idiot thought I was being serious about that and called me out twice without seeing my serious posts in the sports section. You know, where I said multiple times that no NFL game is rigged lol. 

Endless Ocean Luminous 

My body is ready 

:feelsgood:

My choice is final. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

DD2 got tremendous reviews. You aren't interested? Want to wait for reviews for endless ocean?

Nope it’s not for me I can just tell. I’d play it until it became to difficult and then drop it. It would be a waste of money. Endless Ocean is more up my alley. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Nope it’s not for me I can just tell. I’d play it until it became to difficult and then drop it. It would be a waste of money. Endless Ocean is more up my alley. 

There is an easy mode with the option of having a healer as your main spawn throughout the game. I played the first and had 0 issues with difficulty like I won't with part 2. 

I'd wait for user impressions here before making a decision like this. 

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

for anyone who didn’t get the reference 

Wow you think you're so smart knowing about a TV show. You're nothing but a stuck up bitch. I'm gonna eat some peanut butter combos because you're such a big dummy.

(Did I do this thread correctly?)

• True 1

On 3/19/2024 at 12:05 PM, Biggie said:

1. Cnut

2. Jason

3. Lion Franco

I don't know why you think that. I'm basically neutral on you. I thought it was pretty clear.

Best does need to get over whatever hangup he has over me, though. I don't even talk to him or about him and he's still on this misogynistic kick with me.

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I don't know why you think that. I'm basically neutral on you. I thought it was pretty clear.

Best does need to get over whatever hangup he has over me, though. I don't even talk to him or about him and he's still on this misogynistic kick with me.

Ok good to know. If @best3444 would stay away from the political board/chat he would be much better off. I’ll replace you with @Spork3245  

• True 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Ok good to know. If @best3444 would stay away from the political board/chat he would be much better off. I’ll replace you with @Spork3245  

Yeah, you're fine on the gaming boards, you don't really delve into politics, and I don't venture much  to this area, but from what I've seen, you're mostly just about silly nonsense. There's really nothing about you that bothers me these days. I genuinely don't have any issue with you.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, you're fine on the gaming boards, you don't really delve into politics, and I don't venture much  to this area, but from what I've seen, you're mostly just about silly nonsense. There's really nothing about you that bothers me these days. I genuinely don't have any issue with you.

And believe it or not my political views have softened. Honestly I can’t stand either side. Bunch of liars. 

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

My dude, I could not possibly care less. I have no issue with anyone here. You seem hyper obsessed with me and are constantly making comments for whatever reason, though. 
 :shrug:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

My dude, I could not possibly care less. I have no issue with anyone here. You seem hyper obsessed with me and are constantly making comments for whatever reason, though. 
 :shrug:

Mean Girls Stalker GIF