EA Sports College Football 25 | Out NOW! (Reviews From OpenCritic Posted / 88 Metascore)

Keyser_Soze

On 2/15/2024 at 2:18 PM, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Are all the teams going to be similar yet legally different from actual NCAA teams? 

No, most of the teams will be represented with their appropriate name and nickname. 118 out of 134 schools I think I read. And many players will be represented with their actual name and likeness. 

I just want the game to A) be competent (big ask I know) B) be distinct from Madden C) have multiplayer asynchronous dynasties. My gaming friends are so sparse nowadays, but I have several who would buy a PS5 and play a dynasty with me just to replay our NCAA days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hype 1

2 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

"Most" playes 

For most players, this is way more than they should.

For players in the top teams in the SEC/B1G...

I know what you mean, but I feel like every player is entitled to a piece of the pie since they all contribute to the machine and get relatively so little back for it. 

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

When can we expect Canadian Football 2025? Eager to play the Roughriders vs the Redblacks. 

Put together a development team yourself. It will probably make money and you'll be doing better than these AAA publishers. :p

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Deluxe Edition is up for Pre-Order

EDIT: so is the standard version and MVP version 

if one were so inclined, I think you can order madden + ncaa deluxe combo for $150. 

1 minute ago, Paperclyp said:

if one were so inclined, I think you can order madden + ncaa deluxe combo for $150. 

Nah I just want NCAA. Only reason I played Madden every year is because they took away college football. I’m in the Deep South. College football is king. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Nah I just want NCAA. Only reason I played Madden every year is because they took away college football. I’m in the Deep South. College football is king. 

I don’t really want Madden but I’m sure if they aren’t morons and include the option to import draft classes I’m going to be tempted. 

On 5/10/2024 at 1:50 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Put together a development team yourself. It will probably make money and you'll be doing better than these AAA publishers. :p

for a minute there I thought you were telling him to develop his own football team to out do the  current Canadian offerings. lol

Just now, stepee said:

I can’t for the life of me think of why it wouldn’t! 

So it really just comes down to if I would prefer the Xbox controller (which I do) over the PS5’s?

1 minute ago, Paperclyp said:

I don't see why a guy wouldn't just wait to see analysis closer to release. What's the rush if you're getting a digital copy?

Will that be known before the game releases? I’m playing day one.