NFL Conference Championships (2024) - Can T-Swizzle Survive Another Week?

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

The 4th down no-FG attempts are dumb 

I shook my head so hard when the Lions didn’t go for that field goal instead of the failed 4th down conversion. They ended up getting a touchdown later on. The game would have been tied.

5 hours ago, johnny said:

respect to detroit fans 

everybody else hating on purdy can suck on some donkey dick. led his team to a 17 point comeback and punched their ticket to the super bowl. hold that L 

The Purdy disrespect is weird, hes at or near the top in like every passing category, but somehow its just cause hes on a great team :silly:

Lol

no

In what world is punching someone in the face not a penalty. I’m a borderline Ravens fan and they got worked in this game, the scoreboard makes it look better than it was. Ravens lost this game all on their own. And 100% a receiver in triple coverage who was underthrown would’ve caught the ball if they werent bumped. 😂

yeah, I played ball, I just have no love for the sport. 

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

And 100% a receiver in triple coverage who was underthrown would’ve caught the ball if they werent bumped. 😂

The receiver would have caught the ball in the location it was thrown to if the defender didn't shove him out of the way.

That was one of those times where clearly a penalty happened but the game is better off cause of the no call rewarding that throw with first down on the 1 would have been gross. Not sure the DBs should be penalized for underthrown balls and Wrs stopping and they run into them anyways. 

• True 1

12 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

That was one of those times where clearly a penalty happened but the game is better off cause of the no call rewarding that throw with first down on the 1 would have been gross. Not sure the DBs should be penalized for underthrown balls and Wrs stopping and they run into them anyways. 

That ball was so poorly thrown the DB’s were fighting for the interception. 

18 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I watched the entire game. It wasn't rigged and no game ever is. 

When I say rigged I don’t mean there was a script they knew and followed during the game. But certain plays, coaching decisions, players left wide open, questionable calls by the referees, all could sway a games outcome big time. I mean you’re talking billions of betting dollars on the line. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

When I say rigged I don’t mean there was a script they knew and followed during the game. But certain plays, coaching decisions, players left wide open, questionable calls by the referees, all could sway a games outcome big time. I mean you’re talking billions of betting dollars on the line. 

Yep. No way NFL leaves KC with Taylor Swift money on the table for a super bowl. Tons of people will tune in just because she's associated with the team.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I shook my head so hard when the Lions didn’t go for that field goal instead of the failed 4th down conversion. They ended up getting a touchdown later on. The game would have been tied.

They did it TWICE!

They would have won had they gone for the two FG and SF would have never tied. 

15 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

They did it TWICE!

They would have won had they gone for the two FG and SF would have never tied. 

San Francisco had the ball at the end of the game and could have easily scored making the 2 FGs meaningless. SF could have made the field goal at the beginning of the game and the game would have been tied. Field goals aren't guaranteed points either, one was 45 or longer and could have easily been a miss.

So many "they could have" scenarios but at the end of the day it basically came down to the fumble and drops. Your playmakers gotta make plays and that didn't happen.

Anyone saying any other nonsense is wrong.

I just think it's too difficult to rig but maybe I'm a complete moron on this subject. It makes sense to make sure Taylor Swift is at the superbowl because like Keyser said the ratings will now be so much higher. I just hope for a good game coming up. 

On 1/29/2024 at 3:28 AM, TUFKAK said:

Lol

no

In what world is punching someone in the face not a penalty. I’m a borderline Ravens fan and they got worked in this game, the scoreboard makes it look better than it was. Ravens lost this game all on their own. And 100% a receiver in triple coverage who was underthrown would’ve caught the ball if they werent bumped. 😂

yeah, I played ball, I just have no love for the sport. 

• Sicko 1