NFL Week 9 - Fußball in Deutschland

Keyser_Soze

2 hours ago, BuckFly said:

DVRing tonight.  It’s going to be ugly.

If the Bills win, great, but they are not.  If I’m out early, fine.

They can’t beat the Bengals.  There were so many things going on last year by the time the playoffs came that they ran out of steam, but that doesn’t change anything.  At their best they can’t beat the Bengals even if they were healthy, which they’re not.

Bills are better against the Chiefs, in KC than they are against Cincy, even if they were home, which they are not tonight.

Could be worse. Falcons can’t beat anybody. 

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Could be worse. Falcons can’t beat anybody. 

Yeah, but you have some good signs of life and turning the corner, Biggie.  We are the purgatory of "good sometimes, but not good enough and everybody else is getting better."

Dorsey has to go and I can't believe I am saying this, but there at least needs to be a long sit down with McDermott.

Ending the draught is great, and 5 playoffs in 6 years is nice, but they are further away now than they were 3 years ago...Where is this headed?  He is the one who has to answer that.

12 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Yeah, but you have some good signs of life and turning the corner, Biggie.  We are the purgatory of "good sometimes, but not good enough and everybody else is getting better."

Dorsey has to go and I can't believe I am saying this, but there at least needs to be a long sit down with McDermott.

Ending the draught is great, and 5 playoffs in 6 years is nice, but they are further away now than they were 3 years ago...Where is this headed?  He is the one who has to answer that.

5 playoffs in 6 years means a team doesn't have very many high draft picks, which pushes them towards the mean.  Unless you have a super-elite QB/coach combo (think Belichick/Brady, Reid/Mahomes) it is hard not to have down seasons.

Edit:  It's hard to argue against Reid being (probably "by far") the best head coach in the NFL right now.

• True 1

23 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

I probably said this before weeks ago but they need to be utilizing Bijan Robinson more. This guy is a game changer and for whatever reason he's getting like 11 carries a game. It would be like if the Chargers only ran LaDanian Tomlinson like 10 carries a game. You gotta lean on this guy to win games don't rely on your crap QB whoever is back there.

Yeah he fumbled but he's too awesome to not play.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I probably said this before weeks ago but they need to be utilizing Bijan Robinson more. This guy is a game changer and for whatever reason he's getting like 11 carries a game. It would be like if the Chargers only ran LaDanian Tomlinson like 10 carries a game. You gotta lean on this guy to win games don't rely on your crap QB whoever is back there.

Yeah he fumbled but he's too awesome to not play.

Our genius head coach is trying to fool everyone. 

8 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Didn’t realize this. Despite being called the best division in football a few weeks ago by some NFL analysts, the entire NFC West managed to score the same amount of points as the Giants - who were lead by an undrafted rookie QB that had a QBR under 4. 

6 points for the entire division. Lol.