spacer.png Tampa Bay at spacer.png Houston 10:00 AM CBS
spacer.png Indianapolis at spacer.png Carolina 1:05 PM CBS
spacer.png NY Giants at spacer.png Las Vegas 1:05 PM FOX
spacer.png Dallas at spacer.png Philadelphia 1:05 PM FOX
spacer.png Buffalo atspacer.png Cincinnati 5:20 PM NBC
Monday, November 6
Matchup        Time (PT) TV
spacer.png LA Chargers at spacer.png NY Jets      5:15 PM    ESPN

How thrilled would you be to be a Chiefs season ticket holder for such a marquee matchup only to have it be played in Germany?

44 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

After this past Sunday, I'm hoping the Titans go on a tear to get into the wild card spot come playoffs ... yes I know I sound crazy, but let me have hope for the time being!

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Turns out Will Levis is good, at least against the Falcons

Was just about to say THIS ^

Pump the brakes SoberChef, the Falcons make everyone look like they could be a playoff team. Watch what happens when the Vikings play them this weekend with another rookie quarterback,

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Pump the brakes SoberChef, the Falcons make everyone look like they could be a playoff team. Watch what happens when the Vikings play them this weekend with another rookie quarterback,

They aren't going to start Dobbs? Would be dumb to trade for him just to sit him. Also it was dumb for Arizona to trade him away since he's better than Kyler Murray.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They aren't going to start Dobbs? Would be dumb to trade for him just to sit him. Also it was dumb for Arizona to trade him away since he's better than Kyler Murray.

Here they have been saying the rookie QB will start. But sports talk radio has been wrong before. 

Elias Sports Bureau says the Steelers are the 34th team in NFL history to be outgained by their opponents in each of their first eight games of the season. They are the first of those 34 teams to have a winning record after eight games. They have been outgained by 790 yards in total and they’ve been outscored by 30 points.

Steelers aren’t good but it’s amazing how they find a way to win. 

On 11/3/2023 at 9:11 AM, best3444 said:

I'll definitely watch the Dallas Philly game. 

09-fox-l.webp
I mean you basically have to unless you live in one of the cursed blue areas forced to watch the Raiders and Giants if you don't have Sunday ticket, lol.  I honestly don't even think Raiders and Giants fans would mind if they just showed the Cowboys/eagles game in their areas.

• True 1

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

09-fox-l.webp
I mean you basically have to unless you live in one of the cursed blue areas forced to watch the Raiders and Giants if you don't have Sunday ticket, lol.  I honestly don't even think Raiders and Giants fans would mind if they just showed the Cowboys/eagles game in their areas.

There isn’t a Giants fan alive that wants to watch Dallas and Philly. Ever. 

24 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Still only a 1 point game thanks to him. Should have been starting like I said.

This isn't madden, you can't just take a guy and plop him into an offense and win games, they might win this cause Atlanta is awful, but so far hes basically given Atlanta 12 points and is solely the reason why the Vikings are losing.  Its not Dobbs fault though that the Vikings decided to use a RB as their emergency QB instead of you know, an actual QB.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

This isn't madden, you can't just take a guy and plop him into an offense and win games, they might win this cause Atlanta is awful, but so far hes basically given Atlanta 12 points and is solely the reason why the Vikings are losing.  Its not Dobbs fault though that the Vikings decided to use a RB as their emergency QB instead of you know, an actual QB.

its not rocket science. The guy has been playing ball since he was a pee wee. Once you learn the terminology its like riding a bike. By the way they are winning lol. Falcons are horrible.

DVRing tonight.  It’s going to be ugly.

If the Bills win, great, but they are not.  If I’m out early, fine.

They can’t beat the Bengals.  There were so many things going on last year by the time the playoffs came that they ran out of steam, but that doesn’t change anything.  At their best they can’t beat the Bengals even if they were healthy, which they’re not.

Bills are better against the Chiefs, in KC than they are against Cincy, even if they were home, which they are not tonight.