What group of people is more annoying?

stepee

Between the two groups, which would you consider more annoying?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Between the two groups, which would you consider more annoying?

19 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm deliberately being obnoxious in this thread. I don't care what anyone eats or if they believe in a higher power. 

I know I was just joking 

edit: you gave me a hug?!?!

eww don’t touch me you animal hating murderer. I can smell the death through your pores!

edit2: ahhhhhhh

• Hugs 2

26 minutes ago, Ominous said:

As an atheist that eats meat sometimes my vote is for atheists. Yall don't need a YouTube account or tiktok to not believe. 

Hey you don’t deserve to enjoy the taste of God’s creatures you non believer. Eat your fruit and veggies. 

25 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

The amount of critique I get when people see me and then find out I’m vegetarian is silly. I mean yes, I was basically made using steak and chicken from 15 to 23, but I’m a different man now! 

I get the feeling your wife has changed you considerably. Am I correct in my assumption?

13 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think you both have it backwards. People who eat meat never talk about it. While a Vegan will push it in your face any chance they get.

We live in pinko commie libcuck areas where it's the opposite.

I eat meat now, but when I didn't, I couldn't go out with people and order a vegetarian option without it sparking a whole conversation about when I stopped eating meat, why I stopped, do I think it's better, etc.

That's not to say they're necessarily aggressive about it, just that like... why you gotta ask 20 questions about it...

7 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

We live in pinko commie libcuck areas where it's the opposite.

I eat meat now, but when I didn't, I couldn't go out with people and order a vegetarian option without it sparking a whole conversation about when I stopped eating meat, why I stopped, do I think it's better, etc.

That's not to say they're necessarily aggressive about it, just that like... why you gotta ask 20 questions about it...

Yeah but that's less annoying than a conversation with a Vegan who says watch this video, and tells you a million reasons to not to eat meat.

No one is telling you to not be a Vegetarian they're just curious why you are one.

• True 1

19 minutes ago, stepee said:

What I’m gathering from this thread is that Keyser is one of those people who asks 500 questions about why you are vegetarian 

The other thing I've gathered from this thread is the only people who have had to deal with those Vegans who want to convert you to their way of thinking are @Keyser_Soze and I.