Got Dayum

Biggie

It's Friday for me everyday. It's gotten to the point I'm bored and feel like utter shit in not living on my own. But there are certain barriers that are extremely personal from preventing me to get a job right now. I will not share what is going on. But yea, I'm gamed out and have nothing to do. 

• Sad 1

On 1/5/2024 at 10:05 AM, best3444 said:

It's Friday for me everyday. It's gotten to the point I'm bored and feel like utter shit in not living on my own. But there are certain barriers that are extremely personal from preventing me to get a job right now. I will not share what is going on. But yea, I'm gamed out and have nothing to do. 

Try going for a walk. Listening to music. Reading a book. 

This time of year, time of day (and days in general) have no meaning to me. I pretty much sleep the entire time the sun is up and exist mostly in darkness. My work hours are roughly 6pm-3am. Time and the concept of weekends kind of lose all meaning, I just go from one work shift to the next and ideally sleep somewhere in between. It's one big blur.

For example, it's 9:50am and I'm just about to go to bed. My little brother is visiting today, I want to hang out with him later, then I'll have time to sleep one more time before I have to go to work again.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

This time of year, time of day (and days in general) have no meaning to me. I pretty much sleep the entire time the sun is up and exist mostly in darkness. My work hours are roughly 6pm-3am. Time and the concept of weekends kind of lose all meaning, I just go from one work shift to the next and ideally sleep somewhere in between. It's one big blur.

For example, it's 9:50am and I'm just about to go to bed. My little brother is visiting today, I want to hang out with him later, then I'll have time to sleep one more time before I have to go to work again.

That's life. Work, eat, sleep, and repeat. Gotta love it. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I worked for 24 years straight in multiple positions and have great experience. I know what it's all about. Life is work then sleep. It's absolutely garbage. 

maybe try a new path. have you tried Fentanyl?

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

maybe try a new path. have you tried Fentanyl?

Your life is exactly what I just laid out. You even said you're in depression now that the holidays are over. Don't pretend your life is anything good lol. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Your life is exactly what I just laid out. You even said you're in depression now that the holidays are over. Don't pretend your life is anything good lol. 

I said I was depressed because I enjoy Christmas and the holidays so much and they were over. Not because of my life. I love life. The last thing I would ever want happen is for it to end.

6 hours ago, Biggie said:

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Sent my resume in for a few jobs today. One is a potential management position which I technically am qualified for being a supervisor. I will say, the money out there is not what I made so that is disappointing. 

• Hype 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Sent my resume in for a few jobs today. One is a potential management position which I technically am qualified for being a supervisor. I will say, the money out there is not what I made so that is disappointing. 

Gotta start somewhere though, and just having something will look better than gaps on your resume (as stupid and unfair as that is). Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Less money and everything costs more. 

51 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Gotta start somewhere though, and just having something will look better than gaps on your resume (as stupid and unfair as that is). Good luck! 

Goddamn look at Mr. Positive over here 

34 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Less money and everything costs more. 

Goddamn look at Mr. Positive over here 

Yea, I'm getting my foot in the door first. I am going hard on applying though. Hoping to have a job in 3 weeks.