Got Dayum

Biggie

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Such a strange thing to struggle with. I’d be enjoying every damn day until I had to return to work. 

You'd think that but it's not the case. Plus I have severe depression and I'm on medication that fucks me up. I'm currently in the process of getting off meds but it will take over a year to do so. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Such a strange thing to struggle with. I’d be enjoying every damn day until I had to return to work. 

Hell ya, was the same way before I got money too. I don’t understand wanting to work for someone else with your time beyond the getting money thing.

Today instead of working I’m going to the Smithsonian Zoo w my friend! Gonna c some bears 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

Hell ya, was the same way before I got money too. I don’t understand wanting to work for someone else with your time beyond the getting money thing.

Today instead of working I’m going to the Smithsonian Zoo w my friend! Gonna c some bears 

Damn that sounds amazing. Have fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

You don't have an illness like I do. I remember the days I was happy too and "normal" and would be so happy not working right now. I'm much different than you buddy boy. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You don't have an illness like I do. I remember the days I was happy too and "normal" and would be so happy not working right now. I'm much different than you buddy boy. 

Woah you’re using my buddy boy again?

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know people are different that’s what i’m saying! You keep writing it like it’s just how it is like it’s bad for everyone, so I’m just offering an alternative take. I do have issues like depression and panic attacks and social anxiety though, but I am working on them.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

17 minutes ago, stepee said:

I know people are different that’s what i’m saying! You keep writing it like it’s just how it is like it’s bad for everyone, so I’m just offering an alternative take. I do have issues like depression and panic attacks and social anxiety though, but I am working on them.

Yea I understand your life isn't all rosy especially with your physicality limitations. You're a really good guy with a big heart who is a also extremely positive which does wonders. I am trying to enjoy my freedom right now but so many factors weigh on it. 

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea I understand your life isn't all rosy especially with your physicality limitations. You're a really good guy with a big heart who is an also extremely positive which does wonders. I am trying to enjoy my freedom right now but so many factors weigh on it. 

Golden State Warriors Wow GIF by NBA

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

Lolololololol nvm. I need to meet with 2 members of the board before the offer.  Holy F they better be dropping a big number. 

Jesus. Every job I’ve ever had all I did was apply online…..once

So this is what it’s like to be in the real world huh. 

Just now, Biggie said:

@best3444 let me live thru you. 

What are you doing this very moment?

Playing video games?

Eating snacks?

Watching TV?

Touching yourself? 

I'm browsing the forums. I played 3 hours of DD2 with some coffee. Currently charging my PS5 controller getting ready to play more. Dinner is being made now, too. I'm living like a king. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm browsing the forums. I played 3 hours of DD2 with some coffee. Currently charging my PS5 controller getting ready to play more. Dinner is being made now, too. I'm living like a king. 

Damn lol.  Does she do your laundry too?