Got Dayum

Biggie

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Shit you are crazy. I'd stay right there and fucking stack money and relax lol

I'm not rushing out the door by any means. But what my point is is that I will eventually have to live on my own. I'm saving money now. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not rushing out the door by any means. But what my point is is that I will eventually have to live on my own. I'm saving money now. 

Why do you? Have you asked them?

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why do you? Have you asked them?

I want to live on my own. I have absolutely no privacy or life atm. I live in a basement with no vehicle. I want to get a job, gf, nice place etc. Live life. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I want to live on my own. I have absolutely no privacy or life atm. I live in a basement with no vehicle. I want to get a job, gf, nice place etc. Live life. 

Ok fair. 

Guess we differ lol

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I need a new game to play. I'm really iffy on Starfield but I can't think of any great sp games to play. 

Maybe try DD2 again?  Or ESO? FF VII Rebirth? Starfield is really good. I’m having fun. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Maybe try DD2 again?  Or ESO? FF VII Rebirth? Starfield is really good. I’m having fun. 

Definitely not FF, DD2, or ESO. I am leaning towards Starfield but also Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty. DD2 was so disappointing looking back. It's a souless game. No characters or story just run around and fight goblins. 😆 

Never got hit so I go to work tomorrow for my first day. Hoping this one turns out better than the last one. 

Those 2 1/2 weeks of being unemployed, I never slept so well. Gonna miss it. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

29 minutes ago, Brian said:

Never got hit so I go to work tomorrow for my first day. Hoping this one turns out better than the last one. 

I wish you luck on your first day. 

• Hugs 1

43 minutes ago, Brian said:

You got this. Knock their socks off bro. 

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Brian Let us know how your first day went. 

It is going ok. First days are full of paperwork, getting access to systems, and getting the new technology up and running. I think it is a good sign when you are given a new laptop and phone. My last company gave me this old, busted laptop where the space bar worked only sporadically. 

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

Just now, Brian said:

It is going ok. First days are full of paperwork, getting access to systems, and getting the new technology up and running. I think it is a good sign when you are given a new laptop and phone. My last company gave me this old, busted laptop where the space bar worked only sporadically. 

Good to hear. I have terrible anxiety so my first days were brutal for me socially. Meeting new people is difficult for me. But you seem light years more advanced than I am intellectually and probably have a better handle on things like that. 

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Good to hear. I have terrible anxiety so my first days were brutal for me socially. Meeting new people is difficult for me. But you seem light years more advanced than I am intellectually and probably have a better handle on things like that. 

I have the same anxiety and insecurities that I think most people who starts a new job have. You need to learn all the social dynamics and lingo. You fumble around systems.  It’s very isolating. Those first few months are not easy. 

• Hugs 2

32 minutes ago, Brian said:

I have the same anxiety and insecurities that I think most people who starts a new job have. You need to learn all the social dynamics and lingo. You fumble around systems.  It’s very isolating. Those first few months are not easy. 

Just be yourself and they will grow to love you like us

• Hugs 1