Got Dayum

Biggie

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I am enjoying not having to stress about work. I just game and relax but it will end soon enough. I don't feel good about my situation so it's never "nice". 

You crazy. Why not feel good about it? It’s not like it changes anything. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

You crazy. Why not feel good about it? It’s not like it changes anything. 

It holds me back in so many ways. I'm thankful I have what I have I will say that. But not being able to support yourself is horrible. I'll be back soon. Until then I will game my brains out. I just bought Armored Core 6 with the last cents I have lol. I'm losing it!

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It holds me back in so many ways. I'm thankful I have what I have I will say that. But not being able to support yourself is horrible. I'll be back soon. Until then I will game my brains out. I just bought Armored Core 6 with the last cents I have lol. I'm losing it!

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Nice. If I remember correctly you stopped drinking so what prompted you to try that out?

milk and cookies beer with hints of raisins, cinnamon and vanilla? A stout that taste like a oatmeal cookie?  YES PLEASE

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

milk and cookies beer with hints of raisins, cinnamon and vanilla? A stout that taste like a oatmeal cookie?  YES PLEASE

lol. Good for you. I just had a new year's dinner and it was delicious.

• Hype 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

do tell....

My mom made pork that was in the crokpot since around 6am. The meat was so tender and I put this southern barbecue sauce on that was delicious. Homemade mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut.

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My mom made pork that was in the crokpot since around 6am. The meat was so tender and I put this southern barbecue sauce on that was delicious. Homemade mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut.

Jesus. Eating like a king. Laying around playing games on a Steam Deck @stepee gave you for free. Don't have to work or get up in the morning.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• Haha 1