Got Dayum

Biggie

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Hockey Facepalm GIF

I would be shocked if the tickets were super cheap for a Super Bowl. 

I mean not like super cheap super cheap, but right now they are $5,000 which is too much for something I only want to do to spite my brother. If they go to like $500 or something right before for some bleacher ass seats then maybe. Prices sometimes plunge like 30 minutes before an event starts as scalpers try to at least get their money back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yes. Get my lump sum in a month. $64K after it gets taxed 20% to the federal government. 

What I’m asking is are you retired from your job with the state or actually retired retired. Like from working ever again. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

What I’m asking is are you retired from your job with the state or actually retired retired. Like from working ever again. 

Oh...hell no I'm not fully retired. $64K is chump change.  I can breathe for a while but absolutely need to get another career going. 

F R I D A Y

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

F R I D A Y

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's funny that when you relax this much you miss working. Playing games all day is boring and not rewarding either. 

I guess I kinda understand that. Working all week and then making it to Friday does feel special in a way. That being said, I’d much rather be able to stay home everyday and just play games. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I guess I kinda understand that. Working all week and then making it to Friday does feel special in a way. That being said, I’d much rather be able to stay home everyday and just play games. 

Well I have a few weeks then I'm back looking for a job. But trust me, it gets boring. Like it gets difficult to even motivate yourself to play a game lol. 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I won't miss a single day off working when I retire. I will work for myself and be happy. Work is the place where liars and thieves dwell. Also happy Friday! :sun:

Not working sounds so wonderful. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well I have a few weeks then I'm back looking for a job. But trust me, it gets boring. Like it gets difficult to even motivate yourself to play a game lol. 

Jesus lol

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

7 minutes ago, Brian said:

I got an interview this week. Not sure it’s the right fit but might as well see since the job is offering good money. 

Well sometimes it's about the money. But I wish you luck regardless. 

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

I got an interview this week. Not sure it’s the right fit but might as well see since the job is offering good money. 

Remember, money can’t buy you happiness 

Spoiler

But it can buy you a lot of cool other shit :troll: