Got Dayum

Biggie

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I have a busy ass day and won't get home until 530. I leave my place at 545am so it's basically a 12 hour day. I'll need this weekend to rest for sure. I'm going to binge on Starfield and hope yo have it beat by next Friday when I buy Spider-Man. 

200.gif

46 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Watching Coming Soon GIF

I have a pre-diciplinary meeting tomorrow where I could potentially lose my job. I missed days without leave and it's not looking good. I have my union involved and they will represent me tomorrow in the meeting. I cannot lose my fuckin job.

My point is, I'm extremely stressed to the point I can't even look forward to the weekend yet until this meeting is over and I feel good about it. Just awful. 😞 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have a pre-diciplinary meeting tomorrow where I could potentially lose my job. I missed days without leave and it's not looking good. I have my union involved and they will represent me tomorrow in the meeting. I cannot lose my fuckin job.

My point is, I'm extremely stressed to the point I can't even look forward to the weekend yet until this meeting is over and I feel good about it. Just awful. 😞 

Bruh why the fuck are you missing so many days without leave? I remember a few years back you were working what seemed like every day with tons of overtime. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Bruh why the fuck are you missing so many days without leave? I remember a few years back you were working what seemed like every day with tons of overtime. 

My medication change fucked me over. I was completely out of it as you saw with my posting here. I missed days that particular week. I now have FMLA which will allow me to miss days without getting in trouble. But that was approved just recently before I missed. I have been with the state for 16 years and cannot lose my job because of medical issues. I'm halfway to retirement. 

BTW, I feel extremely good now that the meds have taken effect. That's one positive. 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My medication change fucked me over. I was completely out of it as you saw with my posting here. I missed days that particular week. I now have FMLA which will allow me to miss days without getting in trouble. But that was approved just recently before I missed. I have been with the state for 16 years and cannot lose my job because of medical issues. I'm halfway to retirement. 

BTW, I feel extremely good now that the meds have taken effect. That's one positive. 

Yes that’s a big positive. Good thing you have a union rep on your side. It’s doubtful they would just up and fire you after 16 years. Probably just put something in your personal file. Stay positive. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yes that’s a big positive. Good thing you have a union rep on your side. It’s doubtful they would just up and fire you after 16 years. Probably just put something in your personal file. Stay positive. 

I really hope you're right! Thank you

54 minutes ago, Biggie said:

When you sit down with them to discuss things just say “could we speed this up a bit I just started Spider-Man 2 and I need to leave early today to see what happens with Peter”

Lol. I want to play that so badly but I'm deep into TLOU2 and Alan Wake 2. Once I finish them up I'm diving right into Spider-Man 2. Then I'll continue Starfield. 

Are you going to beat Starfield?

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol. I want to play that so badly but I'm deep into TLOU2 and Alan Wake 2. Once I finish them up I'm diving right into Spider-Man 2. Then I'll continue Starfield. 

Are you going to beat Starfield?

Oh ya I’ll return to Starfield. But after beating Spidey 1 and Miles Morales I kinda wanna play Spidey 2. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I spoke with my union and they are saying my situation is "sticky". I have a good possibility of getting fired. I'm stressed out of my mind. The meeting is at 10am tomorrow so I won't sleep tonight. 

I don’t know about there but in our state you would need to literally commit murder on the job to get fired from a state job. Dudes be getting caught drinking and smoking weed on the job and still got employment. Relax. Just explain to them what the truth is. Don’t be embarrassed and tell them everything. If you do that I guarantee you are walking out of there with your job. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don’t know about there but in our state you would need to literally commit murder on the job to get fired from a state job. Dudes be getting caught drinking and smoking weed on the job and still got employment. Relax. Just explain to them what the truth is. Don’t be embarrassed and tell them everything. If you do that I guarantee you are walking out of there with your job. 

Well I definitely won't know tomorrow of what the outcome will be. I will get a hand written letter early next week. I will plead and explain absolutely everything to them. I am even trying to get into an out patient program so it's not like I'm just enjoying my days off. I have severe depression and it can be crippling at times. 

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well I definitely won't know tomorrow of what the outcome will be. I will get a hand written letter early next week. I will plead and explain absolutely everything to them. I am even trying to get into an out patient program so it's not like I'm just enjoying my days off. I have severe depression and it can be crippling at times. 

“So Mr. Best what exactly have you been doing with all your free time away from your job”?

Bruh, have you played Starfield? Holy shit it’s a huge time sink!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I did exceptionally well in the meeting today. I spoke so well and explained everything in great detail. I won't find anything out until later next week but I'm feeling positive about this. I can finally take a breath. 

You’ll be fine. Was your union rep with you?

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

were the 3 words "dis bitch crazy"

lol kidding bro. glad things went okay

She pointed me in the avenue of disability which I already have going. I had to fill out a lot of forms today but it will help my case. I can now at least relax a bit and enjoy my weekend. 

• Hugs 1