Got Dayum

Biggie

59 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Lucky son of a bitch

Why don't you say that to @stepee?

Guy is filthy rich and doesn't have to work another day in his life. Now granted he is in pain constantly and suffered greatly from the fuckin idiots who ran him over but he is living a pretty nice life. But he deserves it after that I suppose. 

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Why don’t you say that to @stepee?

. But he deserves it after that I suppose. 

You answered your own question. Maybe if you get run over by a truck I’ll let it slide and say you deserve it. You don’t. Get a job. 

35 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You answered your own question. Maybe if you get run over by a truck I’ll let it slide and say you deserve it. You don’t. Get a job. 

I just turned down the 12 hour shift job. I applied for a government job just now. This shit is stressful. I don't want to just work any job it has to be worth my time. 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I just turned down the 12 hour shift job. I applied for a government job just now. This shit is stressful. I don't want to just work any job it has to be worth my time. 

I feel ya on the worth your time. Also fuck 12 hour days. 

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I feel ya on the worth your time. Also fuck 12 hour days. 

Yea. I applied to 7 different government type jobs where I'd work in a courthouse. That's more my speed and I have 8 years of clerical experience. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea. I applied to 7 different government type jobs where I'd work in a courthouse. That's more my speed and I have 8 years of clerical experience. 

Good luck bro. Can’t wait for you to get a job so we can share in the despair of what is known as Sunday night blues. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Good luck bro. Can’t wait for you to get a job so we can share in the despair of what is known as Sunday night blues. 

Trust me I feel like a complete bum and want to live a normal life. Not working was nice for the first few weeks but now its not fun. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Trust me I feel like a complete bum and want to live a normal life. Not working was nice for the first few weeks but now its not fun. 

Just be thankful you have good parents 

Just now, Biggie said:

Just be thankful you have good parents 

Yes. Trust me I know I'm blessed right now. I'm in the process of getting some retirement back. I had $55K put in my retirement and now I got notice I'm able to get some if not all back. 

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I see a new Psychiatrist today so I'm hyped. My old one was flat out evil. Glad it's Friday for you. 

Good for you for advocating for yourself. If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious: what made you realize that they may not have had your best interests at heart? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

Good for you for advocating for yourself. If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious: what made you realize that they may not have had your best interests at heart? 

Long story. But when I lost my job and benefits I could no longer see them. They never once called me in 3 months wondering how I was doing. I'm on serious medication and they gave zero fucks about me.

Plus, when I visited him he would ask the same fuckin questions each visit as though I was a new patient. He is 75yrs old and extremely delusional. He is a hardcore conservative and would preach to me every visit about what the left is doing wrong. 

He and his wife are only out for money and it's disgusts me. 

• Hugs 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:10 PM, best3444 said:

Long story. But when I lost my job and benefits I could no longer see them. They never once called me in 3 months wondering how I was doing. I'm on serious medication and they gave zero fucks about me.

Plus, when I visited him he would ask the same fuckin questions each visit as though I was a new patient. He is 75yrs old and extremely delusional. He is a hardcore conservative and would preach to me every visit about what the left is doing wrong. 

About to crack open a cold one to celebrate your good decision. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

About to crack open a cold one to celebrate your good decision. 

I am blown away with this new psychiatrist. I'm also seeing a therapist that works there that apparently will change my life. This is great news.

Enjoy your drink. I'm jealous. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:10 AM, best3444 said:

Yeah sounds like he needs to retire and continue to sink into his Fox News hellhole. :p 

Good for you for recognizing the issues there and doing something about it; that's huge! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I retired from the state on Friday. I will be getting $790 a month for the rest of my life. I can relax a bit about a job and have Fridays every day like you!

Very nice! When you get a job again eventually do you still get that amount or can you only earn a certain amount a year? 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I retired from the state on Friday. I will be getting $790 a month for the rest of my life. I can relax a bit about a job and have Fridays every day like you!

Also am I getting this right that the state tried to fuck you out of your earned pension after they let you go? And your lawyer needed to fight them to get it back? That’s fucked up

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Very nice! When you get a job again eventually do you still get that amount or can you only earn a certain amount a year? 

I’m going to need both of you to leave my thread. If you don’t I will block and report you. Thank you for your cooperation.  

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

No, I will be getting $790 a month for the rest of my life. Even if I get a job. 

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Also am I getting this right that the state tried to fuck you out of your earned pension after they let you go? And your lawyer needed to fight them to get it back? That’s fucked up

This is correct but I finally got that shit straightened out. I had to pay a lawyer fee but it was worth it. 

• Hype 1

It took forever and we strangely had a storm coming out of sfo but I made it safe to Vegas and finally settled in. I’m just happy my flight wasn’t canceled like some others. And there is a place here that does reuben’s 24/7 - Also I’m up $20 right now which is a record. It will be gone in 15 minutes.

4 hours ago, stepee said:

It took forever and we strangely had a storm coming out of sfo but I made it safe to Vegas and finally settled in. I’m just happy my flight wasn’t canceled like some others. And there is a place here that does reuben’s 24/7 - Also I’m up $20 right now which is a record. It will be gone in 15 minutes.

Are you there for the Super Bowl?

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

Are you there for the Super Bowl?

Nope! Actually, I wasn’t aware that was here until my Dad pointed it out. I have considered staying a couple extra days and seeing if there are super cheap seats on stubhub last minute just to make my brother jealous tho

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

He doesn't like sports. 

Hockey Facepalm GIF

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

Nope! Actually, I wasn’t aware that was here until my Dad pointed it out. I have considered staying a couple extra days and seeing if there are super cheap seats on stubhub last minute just to make my brother jealous tho

I would be shocked if the tickets were super cheap for a Super Bowl.