Sucking your own dick: A rant by me

Fizzzzle

Can anyone else suck their own dick in their dreams? Sometimes I can suck my own dick in my dreams... Is it weird that I can suck my own dick in my dreams sometimes? Like, you know how you have those dreams where you can fly? Like you have those dreams where bad shit starts to go down and you just go "aight I'mma fly out of here." Sometimes I'll have a dream where it's like "I guess I'll suck my own dick" and then I do. Not to completion or anything (I think I only had a wet dream once in my life and it was while I was going through withdrawal, most of the time if my dreams turn sexual someone inside the dream interrupts my fun time), but it happens.

Also wouldn't it be wild if you could suck your own dick? The human species would teeter on the edge of extinction for a good 100 years or so before we had to start artificially inseminating people or growing babies in labs.

Also it's weird to think about. If I'm having a dream that turns sexual, it's because there's a part of my brain that wants it to happen. My brain is inventing everything that's happening. Meanwhile, every time during the dream that I get cockblocked... that's also my brain coming up with that shit. It's literally like there are two sides of my brain fighting over whether I get to cum or not, and the one that always wins says "NO!"

I actually think it would be interesting to do a psychological study of people who achieve orgasm during their dreams. My hypothesis is that people who cum in their dreams are psychopaths. Their compulsion to acquiesce to their every desire overrides their shame, so in their dreams they just look people in the eye as they reach climax.

This started as a YouTube comment that had nothing to do with sucking dicks but I kind of went down a logical rabbit hole.

As someone who sucked their own dick it’s not that great. Granted I’m probably a horrible dick sucker but the whole experience is just not great and masturbating with a hand is better. You also don’t think about precum usually when you think about this and it really is kind of a mood killer when what you are trying to picture is not a dick in your mouth.

• Haha 1

I think the problem is that getting your dick sucked just doesn't feel all that amazing in terms of raw physical interaction (sex feels much better imo) and most of the experience is the aesthetics and the experience of knowing that someone else is sucking it. 

• True 1