PSA PS4 & PS5 Apple TV special deal

apple-tv-keyart-01-01mar22?$facebook$
WWW.PLAYSTATION.COM

Every PS5 and PS4 console owner can enjoy free trial access to Apple TV+ for no additional cost. Download the Apple TV app now and start watching Apple original content on PS5 and PS4.

The offer for extended trial of Apple TV+ is good until July 31st, 2023. 6 months on PS5 and 3 months on PS4.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Oh, very nice. Thank you. I wonder if Avatar is on Apple because it would be nice to watch that on my TV. 

Oh...Avatar 2 is on max! I'll watch it on that through my PS5. I'll have to take a break at some point watching it because my seating arrangement isn't ideal.

No 3D, no deal :dab:

Thankfully they did make a 3D blu-ray for both and own both. Hopefully watch WoW later this week on my projector. It did better then they thought because Disney was forced to print more copies due to the demand. I had to wait an extra for more stock to get in on the Canadian amazon site. No store sadly would carry the 3D on their shelves and was forced to buy from Amazon.

12 hours ago, TwinIon said:

For anyone that jumps on this, my favorite series on the service have been:

Shrinking

Severance

Ted Lasso (S1 &2)

For All Mankind

Slow Horses

Silo

Try Platonic as well. The show is ridiculously well written and funny, much like Shrinking.

• Like 1

Hey I can finally watch Ted Lasso!  I saw the first two episodes on an in-flight channel on a work trip a few years back and always wanted to finish it but didn't want to pay for yet another streaming service.  Thanks for the heads-up.

• Like 1