Happy Independence Day!!!!!!

Remarkableriots

Happy 4th, all! 

I too will just be gaming (finally setting up the PS5 and playing Ratchet and Clank, hopefully). I generally do love fireworks, but now that I have a dog who is afraid of them I kind of hate them. :p 

Hope everyone gets to keep their fingers! :dab:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

Happy Biden Day everyone!! Thank you Joe for all you’ve done for us over the decades!!!!!!!

His son left a bag of cocaine in the white house. I really hope it was Joe's because that would immediately turn me into a liberal.  😆 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

His son left a bag of cocaine in the white house. I really hope it was Joe's because that would immediately turn me into a liberal.  😆 

Hunter already runs the white house so it’s the same thing vote Biden 24 unless ur some cuck that doesn’t like to party imo

• True 1

Drinking Russian vodka while eating American hotdogs and German hamburgers while my Italian car sits in my driveway

It’s cool I have two assault rifles with two thousand rounds of 7.62 and 5.56 

I did actually fly the flag and the corps flag today though 

Guess turning the GI bill into a great life makes me, a real American.

53 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

In 1863 on July 3 the United States triumphed at Gettysburg and triumphed again on July 4 at Vicksburg. That’s a hell of a way to celebrate America. 

Nothing I love more than traitors surrendering.

edit

Actually them getting shot in the face is pretty good too.  

3 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

In 1863 on July 3 the United States triumphed at Gettysburg and triumphed again on July 4 at Vicksburg. That’s a hell of a way to celebrate America. 

Gettysburg is more famous but Vicksburg was a much more impactful battle. It's when the Confederacy essentially got cut in half.:flag:

God bless general Grant, the greatest general this country has ever seen and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

• Hype 1

It’s nice to see everyone so enthusiastic celebrating Biden late into the night but enough is enough sheesh lol I haven’t seen a public this in love with their president since Regan at his peak, a true political juggernaut at this point now to just change the laws to make sure the party keeps going well past 28

9 hours ago, stepee said:

It’s nice to see everyone so enthusiastic celebrating Biden late into the night but enough is enough sheesh lol I haven’t seen a public this in love with their president since Regan at his peak, a true political juggernaut at this point now to just change the laws to make sure the party keeps going well past 28

Sorry about last night, your mother and I never did know how to keep it quiet.

4 hours ago, Ominous said:

Can a grown man or woman iving with their parents legally celebrate independence day?

Yes, it doesn't matter whose independence it was. Hell, we celebrate Cinco de Mayo even though it doesn't even come close to being Mexican Independence Day. And also we almost conquered Mexico once.

It's independence day somewhere, baby. Crack open a beer, you mongrel.