Shadows of the Damned Remaster (Coming Soon)

Keyser_Soze

Shadows of the Damned is one of the few 360 games that I got 1000/1000 gamerscore in - and that's saying something, since it was annoyingly the kind of game that doesn't have difficulty achievements stack. So, if you beat the game on Normal, you still need to beat it another time on Easy to get the Easy difficulty achievement, etc. lol

At any rate, I really liked the game a bunch. Haven't played it since it was new, but I remember loving how it felt basically like the attitude of No More Heroes, crossed with the gameplay of Resident Evil 4 or Dead Space. Really curious how this remaster will turn out.

• Halal 1

I remember seeing this game on a Giant Bomb Quick Look and thinking it looked like total ass. But I've always kind of thought that about everything Grasshopper makes. I'm glad they make their weird ass games but they just never do it for me. I think I'll still give it a try though... always fun to revisit stuff that didn't originally appeal to you to see if anything's changed.