Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

Fizzzzle

22 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Personally, I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the sole shooter of JFK. I can't find enough evidence to conclude anything beyond that, but there is a lot of smoke there to have no fire.

In general, most conspiracies fail the Occam's razor test. JFK's assassination does not. Lots of people wanted him dead for lots of different reasons, and the killing of Oswald followed by the killing of Jack Ruby is a pretty clear indication that there was a greater motivation beyond "anarchist wants to kill the president." What was that motivation? No idea. I just think there was one.

The Dallas Morning News and the Dallas Citizens Counsel peddled all the propaganda that led to the environment that killed Kennedy. They are VERY responsible. 

In reaction the Dallas Morning News spent decades peddling any conspiracy theory they found to wash their hands. This is why so many exist and why they are given legitimacy. 

16 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

-this in itself, but moreso “evolution”… you went from “this” to “that”…. sure but there just isnt overwhelming samples of it.. a fossil here and there.. but its not like a RTS where you reach the next “Age” and everyone magically upgrades at once… wheres the half evolved mutates (besides West Virginia)

There's the rub. Change is the only constant. Preservation isn't an inherent event. Also we know far less than a lot people think we do. This is no apex time but for slavery.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:38 AM, best3444 said:

Aliens. They absolutely exist.

I don't think the question is whether or not they exist, rather if a species of aliens exists out there that has figured out interstellar travel, why would they give two shits about humans or Earth? If it's resources they want, it's a lot more efficient to get them from asteroids

5 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

If they do, are we or they in any way connected to humanity...

In the N64 game Body Harvest humanity was planted until such time as the Aliens decided the crops were worth coming to eat

We are definitely created by an Alien race. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

We are definitely created by an Alien race. 

Mine is better

On 4/8/2023 at 6:33 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

The flying disc of Ezekiel actually brought EBEs from from the fourth planet orbiting Zeta 2 Reticuli to the planet Earth and they walk among us as shapeshifters. They created Christ and religions to control humans and can project our entire history to us.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This could be taken two ways.

1. We are the offspring of aliens and aliens are our fathers

2. We are being bred by aliens so they can harvest our bodies some day

:hmm:

If we are being Harvested.. I wonder which group tastes best?

does it follow the stereotypes?

will eating Mexicans give you gas?

Will eating Chinese just leave you hungry later?

Are the Thais too spicy?

Honestly there has to be something out there.. some of our current technologies are in a way unfathomable without something greater facilitating it..