Happy Mar10 Day, ya'll.

Derek

I hope you all have a pleasurable Mario Day and be sure to show the true Japanese Italian Stallion some love. Grow a mustache, eat mushrooms, jump on turtles, break bricks with your head, drop down into sewers and save a princess... just enjoy the day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

I hate this so much. People need to stop indulging these massive corporations co-opting days so they can push their products on you. I could deal with it when it was just sweetest day or whatever halmark made up holiday but this May the 4th and Mar10 and whatever shit needs to stop. 

/rant

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Lighten up. It’s supposed to be for fun. Nobody Is actually asking anyone to buy anything, it’s just a celebration of the most important character in gaming history.

No one is asking anyone to buy anything, especially Nintendo that created a new switch bundle just for Mario day :whistlin:

spacer.png

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No one is asking anyone to buy anything, especially Nintendo that created a new switch bundle just for Mario day :whistlin:

spacer.png

They make bundles all the time. This is no different. If you don't have a switch and want one, it's a good deal, but they aren't trying to turn it into Christmas, just celebrating their most important character. 

2 hours ago, thedarkstark said:

I hate this so much. People need to stop indulging these massive corporations co-opting days so they can push their products on you. I could deal with it when it was just sweetest day or whatever halmark made up holiday but this May the 4th and Mar10 and whatever shit needs to stop. 

/rant

Hey did you hear that Mario & Rabbids 2 is $30 this week?

3 hours ago, thedarkstark said:

/rant

stripes lighten GIF

29 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Hey did you hear that Mario & Rabbids 2 is $30 this week?

It's been 30 on and off every other week since it came out :lol:

11 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Are any of the NSMB games actually worthwhile?  

I beat the first on DS and own the rest, but it just felt so by the numbers in what I tried.  The Gameboy Mario/Wario games ooze creativity by comparison.

Oh yeah, NSMBU is an absolute must along with LuigiU. That package belongs with the first four. The others are okay and fun enough and kind of redundant with U being vastly superior.