Red Dead Redemption II | Official Thread of Shrinking Equine Testicles

Commissar SFLUFAN

8 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I imagine this is your first play through? If so I'll make sure I don't give away any spoilers. I'm slowly working my way through the story a mission or two a day, doing a lot of legendary hunting. Having just a blast exploring, no rush to beat it a second time.

No. This is my second playthrough but I rushed through the story. I didn't hunt and explore like I'm doing now. I thought it was possible to hunt all legendary animals early on but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

I'll slowly hunt and move the story along as well. 

8 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I took two legendaries off my list, the ram and the elk. Was a good hunt, wound up with a perfect cougar and wolf pelt on the way to the trapper. Having the legendary buck trinket really helps in getting better pelts.

What does the legendary buck trinket do?

3 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I had the happen before, I lost 1k though. It was at the fence in the alley as I was leaving from the other exit. Never lost anything I had crafted though that's weird.

I crafted chaps then crafted another pair.  Once that new crafted chap was on where did my previous chaps go? I crafted a bear hat then another type of hat and the bear hat dissapeared. I looked on the horse and in my locker back at camp. No luck.

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

Yeah same here, I'm trying to finish the story and get to the epilogue now so I can continue with my hunting lol. Also want to go to the Aberdeen pig farm and let them drug me so they steal all of my money so I can come back as John and get Arthur's money which is a lot at this point 12k or so.

You have $12k?

5 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I plan on fucking around more this time though, and not giving a fuck about the story. Once I get to chapter 2 I'm not getting to 3 for a long time, gonna soak in every detail and just let myself be embraced by the atmosphere. I'll have my current save file for the times I want to fuck around and do stupid shit.

This is what I have been doing this playthrough. Literally fucking around, exploring, killing gang members, hunting, and taking care of camp. Great times!

• 2 weeks later...