Red Dead Redemption II | Official Thread of Shrinking Equine Testicles

Commissar SFLUFAN

17 hours ago, best3444 said:

:clap:

I dont know about game of the year - but its absolutely the best open world game of the year. Nothing has come close the the depth and detail of this game. 

with the mess that is Cyberpunk - it firmly solidifies Rockstar as gods of the open world genre. 

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

I dont know about game of the year - but its absolutely the best open world game of the year. Nothing has come close the the depth and detail of this game. 

with the mess that is Cyberpunk - it firmly solidifies Rockstar as gods of the open world genre. 

Yes sir.

12 hours ago, best3444 said:

The game is definitely not for everyone.

No game is, some just happen to come closer to appealing to the majority more than others.

10 hours ago, atom631 said:

It’s definitely detailed, but lacks depth IMO. Its core design and gameplay mechanics are fairly basic. Ghost of Tsushima is the best open world game of 2020 IMO, but I don’t consider Red Dead Redemption II to be a 2020 game anyway since it originally came out in 2018 and that’s when I played it. :shrug:

10 hours ago, atom631 said:

The controls alone are disgusting. They should be ashamed to have such bad shooting mechanics in 2020.  At least cyberpunk is fun and interesting and plays well.. A beautiful world is useless when it's completely boring.

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

At least cyberpunk is fun and interesting and plays well.. A beautiful world is useless when it's completely boring.

I agree. I personally like Cyberpunk 2077 more myself. While it might not be as polished, it’s more entertaining and fun to play IMO.

I’m fairly positive that I’m going to like the other open world games that came out last year (Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Immortals: Fenyx Rising, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Watch Dogs: Legion) more as well since they look more enjoyable to me.

I think that Red Dead Redemption II is a good overall experience, but as an actual game it’s somewhat dull to play IMO. While its story, characters and world are all topnotch, its gameplay is lacking when it comes to fun factor IMO.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

Last but not least, when you boot up the game the volume in Windows Volume Mixer gets reset to like 20% for RDR2

This one has been a real bitch to deal with since the latest patch. The others I can live with but I'm 65% through the story and every time I boot it up I have to fix the volume now. This is my first playthrough of the game, as I indicated a bunch of pages ago heh.

• 1 year later...