Who is gonna go to Super Nintendo World?

stepee

screenshot-2022-12-14-at-11-42-48.png?au
WWW.CNET.COM

The Mario theme park is opening in Universal Studios Hollywood.

I didn’t realize the US version was coming so soon! I definitely plan to go at some point. Idk if this year or next year, and I’ll have to see how to work that sorta thing out with my leg, but I am excited to check it out at some point.

1 hour ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I will believe the 2025 FL date when I see it. I've been around those parks enough to know those dates are tentative at best.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit their target date, Universal has been a heck of a lot better to keeping to their schedules than Disney. I mean it took Disney freak 18+ months just to do a parking garage at Disney Springs 

Just now, EternallDarkness said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit their target date, Universal has been a heck of a lot better to keeping to their schedules than Disney. I mean it took Disney freak 18+ months just to do a parking garage at Disney Springs 

Also, don't you live in Texass? Why do you care which state it comes to? :p

12 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

Still waiting for Tron.

I think it would be weirder if you lived in Texas and were going specifically to visit the parks and went to California instead of Orlando. It’s just more built for it in Orlando and the parks are bigger and better. I might like Disneyland Magic Kingdom better than World Magic Kingdom, but as a whole it’s not even close.