DeSantis launches witch hunt against COVID vaccines.

Jason

DeSantis also spent two years pushing people to get vaccinated. Shit like this isn't going to fly beyond the chud base. 

3000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Ron DeSantis asks state supreme court to investigate undefined ‘wrongdoing’ related to vaccinations

• Guillotine 2

There are very few people I have less pure unadulterated burning hatred for than anti-vax motherfuckers.

I also don't understand the angle. Are there insane stupid moronic anti-vax people out there who will love this? Sure. Those vile fuckers exist and love shit like this. But like 80% of the country is vaccinated. These sort of stupid, evil, distracting actions appeal to such a tiny sliver of lizard brained conspiracy-clutching mewling/drooling idiot people (like heyyoudvd), but the vast majority of people hate this shit. They hate it because it's fucking stupid and a terrible idea.

I wonder how many deaths Ron DeSantis is personally and directly responsible for. Surely tens of thousands of additional people died due to his calculated and political pushback on all COVID safety precautions.

• Halal 4

All of this shit is scary to me for when something even more deadly comes around and vaccines are needed in order to proceed as a species. Just the skepticism it’s building in some communities alone will cause countless lost lives in the future unless there is a cultural change that makes this sort of thing unpopular before the next big event.

These people are monsters even if they are helping election cycles for democrats. I didn’t want it like this.

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

All of this shit is scary to me for when something even more deadly comes around and vaccines are needed in order to proceed as a species. Just the skepticism it’s building in some communities alone will cause countless lost lives in the future unless there is a cultural change that makes this sort of thing unpopular before the next big event.

These people are monsters even if they are helping election cycles for democrats. I didn’t want it like this.

I do wonder about the extent to which COVID hit a “sweet spot” of dangerous enough to justify the lockdowns while we were fearing the worst, never deadly enough to cause the general public to REALLY shit bricks. If people were bleeding out of the eyes and drying in the streets, I assume some of these people would shut up?

Hopefully we never know.

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I do wonder about the extent to which COVID hit a “sweet spot” of dangerous enough to justify the lockdowns while we were fearing the worst, never deadly enough to cause the general public to REALLY shit bricks. If people were bleeding out of the eyes and drying in the streets, I assume some of these people would shut up?

Hopefully we never know.

It’s so hard to tell because one thing I’m never sure on is how much these people actually believe their own bullshit.

• True 1