Just a note and then this can be locked

I just want to apologize for saying everyone in here are rich snobs. I am having a terrible time in my life right now and I let my frustrations out on these boards. It's absolutely no excuse for my behavior and I will be cleaning up my act for sure.

I know each and everyone of you who post in here are very generous good people. I'll try not to post in this section and if I do, I'll do it respectfully and intelligently.

I hope you guys can forgive me and I just want to move on. I've been apart of this community for 12 years plus another 8 years on IGN. I don't want a bad reputation and I'll do everything in my power to change.

Thanks guys for your help in the past and I just want to say I consider friends.

@Commissar SFLUFAN If this is an inappropriate thread, just lock it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. 

• Ukraine 1
  • Hugs 20

Hang in there.  You seem to be a great person.  Grief and pain present themselves in all sorts of different ways, and there is no singular path to healing.

There are a ton of very intelligent and politically active members on the board, so I wouldn't hesitate to have real conversations here.  But it's always better to ask questions and be open to other opinions and ideas rather than having your mind made up before you engage.

I hope you have a great week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ShreddieMercury said:

Hang in there.  You seem to be a great person.  Grief and pain present themselves in all sorts of different ways, and there is no singular path to healing.

There are a ton of very intelligent and politically active members on the board, so I wouldn't hesitate to have real conversations here.  But it's always better to ask questions and be open to other opinions and ideas rather than having your mind made up before you engage.

I hope you have a great week!

@best3444 this. And also don't accuse people of things that aren't actually factual like somwone else did on this board yesterday.  You'll look like a schmuck. I won't give any examples since it's a new day but yeah....

• Halal 1