Anyone think insectphobia is stupid?

unogueen

8 minutes ago, unogueen said:

that runs away from you?

What kind of fucking bugs live where you live? Flying bugs are a fucking menace. I have a scar on the back of my hand from where a stink bug stink blasted me there and it burned for two days. Moths, gnats, flies, mosquitos, wasps, and other various flying fucks love to dive bomb like the cunts they are. This is why spiders are based. Fuck flying bugs. Except for honey bees, they can all fuckin' die for all I care.

• Halal 1

Insects are still gross alien-looking creepy little fucks that deserve nothing but death should the decide to wander in my direction. Please exist somewhere else, thanks! Even spiders get the tissue should they wander too far down from my spider approved air space.

• Halal 2

1 minute ago, unogueen said:

I feel like if humans or bugs have to go, you're not going to like that.

I'm not going to like what about that? Already got less of them on the interstate. Maybe it sucks for the world, but doesn't suck for me if there are less of them.

1 minute ago, unogueen said:

Alright, Bacon. What's your agenda?

For bugs, insects, arachnids, and other tiny creepy crawlies to not enter with in a 30 foot dome my existence. Any bug below the ground is safe. Any bug who enters my domain is wiped out of existence.

11 hours ago, Bacon said:

Insects are still gross alien-looking creepy little fucks that deserve nothing but death should the decide to wander in my direction. Please exist somewhere else, thanks! Even spiders get the tissue should they wander too far down from my spider approved air space.

Yeah, I don't know about others but I am not "afraid" of bugs, I am disgusted by them.

I don't have a "fear" of buckets full of shit either, but that doesn't mean I want one in the room with me.

I don't really feel much when I see most bugs (snails are cool). But I feel an intense hatred when I see cockroaches, and absolutely must murder them. 

Most other bugs? Nothing really. Never had the misfortune to be around many mosquitos, which I assume I would delight in using a makeshift flamethrower on.