AMD RDNA3 Presentation Today at 4pm EST

Mr.Vic20

• Mr.Vic20 changed the title to AMD RDNA3 Presentation Today at 4pm EST
22 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm always interested in what AMD has cooking because:

•  Open source solutions benefit the whole industry
  • Sneak peak at what next gen consoles might be running on
  • Always hoping that they somehow kick Nvidia in the nards... :daydream:

I'm expecting trade blows with the 4090. RT better then 3090 but worse then 4090. Gonna lean towards slightly ahead of the 3090 like 10-20%. Pricing I'm unsure of but it will be nice to have some meaningful differences among the top end. 7800XT or 7900XT will probably be the sweet spot in terms of pricing to performance.

The 7900XT/XTX are probably what's gonna be announced. It's a sad state of the GPU market that if AMD just kept the same prices as last gen wit the rumored performance it be such a big W.

• Halal 1

Agreed! Staying at relatively the same price point is always half the battle. IF they can, it really undercut's Jensen's claims that GPUs simply NEED to cost what they do now. 

Edit: Oh and power consumption is a likely win for AMD as swell. Their new slogan should be: "Team Red, but not Team Fire!"

• Haha 1

Today is a good day. Manchester United plays, AMD has a presentation on the next Radeon cards, just secured my Aya Neo Geek, mom is gonna get her port removed, i'm caught up on my Pristiq so I don't have withdrawal sympthoms, and I just started Master of Mankind.

Only negative is I really need to go my Dr because I have some type of lump on my collar bone and it kinda hurts. Not sure what that's about.

• Hugs 2

18 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Today is a good day. Manchester United plays, AMD has a presentation on the next Radeon cards, just secured my Aya Neo Geek, mom is gonna get her port removed, i'm caught up on my Pristiq so I don't have withdrawal sympthoms, and I just started Master of Mankind.

Only negative is I really need to go my Dr because I have some type of lump on my collar bone and it kinda hurts. Not sure what that's about.

Is the lump connected to a 4090 12VHPRW adapter? 

6 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Is the lump connected to a 4090 12VHPRW adapter? 

No idea what it is. Have had it for over a year and kinda did the millenial thing of I hope I don't die. However it hurts to sleep on my left side and general movement bothers me a bit. At the Dr's office now.

1 min this AMD Hype Emperor class BB has no breaks and we are all ahead full.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Brian said:
NITTER.NL

Prices: 7900XTX $999 7900XT $899 Available December 13th Undercutting Nvidia by a large margin wow! $amd #radeon #rdna3 #amd

Pricing them so close makes the xt seem kind of pointless