Ngl ever since Rachel stopped creating threads…

Biggie

32 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Ducks are cool

I love ducks and geese, before the accident I used to love walking around the park and interacting with them, I’ll get back to it at some point. I had this one goose that LOVED me like would sit on my lap. One time it swam across the entire lake over to me, I have a video it’s crazy. Then animal services took him when they take all the extra post mating season geeze even though he wants part of that batch :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

I love ducks and geese, before the accident I used to love walking around the park and interacting with them, I’ll get back to it at some point. I had this one goose that LOVED me like would sit on my lap. One time it swam across the entire lake over to me, I have a video it’s crazy. Then animal services took him when they take all the extra post mating season geeze even though he wants part of that batch :(

Only thing I can add to this is when I saved some ducklings. Back in Bmore my charge nurse asked me to go help doctor x outside. I go outside and he told me a bunch fell into a sewer grate. I pulled said grate off, I was 260 and much stronger then, climbed down into the drain and chased those little bastards up about 10 feet. Then handed them off to the people on the street.

10/10 would crawl through a storm drain again.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, TUFKAK said:

Only thing I can add to this is when I saved some ducklings. Back in Bmore my charge nurse asked me to go help doctor x outside. I go outside and he told me a bunch fell into a sewer grate. I pulled said grate off, I was 260 and much stronger then, climbed down into the drain and chased those little bastards up about 10 feet. Then handed them off to the people on the street.

10/10 would crawl through a storm drain again.

lol that is amazing <3 duckies

Just now, TUFKAK said:

I can’t think of a more innocent and pure animal. 

momma waited until the last one was there too then they all ran away.

l also like how the mommas hide the babies inside their feathers. You’ll just see a mom sitting there and all off the sudden an entire school of children just walk out from under her lol.

We have a pond on our property and for 15 years the same three ducks have nested here in the spring and hatched babies. This spring only one of them came. I was legit sad.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

There are ducks that hang out in the parking lot of a grocery store I go to. I don't know why, there's no water for them it's just a parking lot. Sometimes I see them drink the condensation or whatever worse thing drips from the bottom of the cars. :(

Off topic, but I tried that thing where you put the real cheese in the boxed mac n cheese. I was hoping there would be a bigger taste difference but there wasn't. However, the added texture is great. Shit was super creamy and cheesy and it was a big improvement. 

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Off topic, but I tried that thing where you put the real cheese in the boxed mac n cheese. I was hoping there would be a bigger taste difference but there wasn't. However, the added texture is great. Shit was super creamy and cheesy and it was a big improvement. 

Off off topic but I spent like $9 on this mac n cheese frozen dinner because it said “worlds best mac n cheese” and I thought well they have the nerve to both say that AND charge $9 it’s got to be good. Then I got home and noticed..it’s vegan. I’m sorry you can’t say worlds best mac n cheese and not have cheese on it.

Now, it was actually very good lol, but no, vegan mac n cheese is not the the worlds best mac n cheese.

Just now, stepee said:

Off off topic but I spent like $9 on this mac n cheese frozen dinner because it said “worlds best mac n cheese” and I thought well they have the nerve to both say that AND charge $9 it’s got to be good. Then I got home and noticed..it’s vegan. I’m sorry you can’t say worlds best mac n cheese and not have cheese on it.

Now, it was actually very good lol, but no, vegan mac n cheese is not the the worlds best mac n cheese.

Fuckin' reminds me of this Huel ad I kept on seeing comparing a generic blue box mac to its mac with one of those red X's and green checkmarks meme tables, and it listed vegan as being a checkmark. Bitch, that's a downside. 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

Those liars

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Fuckin' reminds me of this Huel ad I kept on seeing comparing a generic blue box mac to its mac with one of those red X's and green checkmarks meme tables, and it listed vegan as being a checkmark. Bitch, that's a downside. 

I have a feeling that huel mac n cheese is HORRIBLE

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Panera Bread has the best mac n cheese. Buy that, sucka.

• True 1