Ngl ever since Rachel stopped creating threads…

Biggie

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Without opening any old wounds I will say it wasn't quite an "attack" when she inquired about the story about your cat. Unless she said something to you in private, then of course.

Same. I recall the conversation was centered around leaving your cat home alone for days at a time and whether that is animal abuse or not. 

I consider her a friend so I will excuse myself from this conversation since I am sure it will go the typical D1P route. 

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

My only take on this is not to forget, she apparently waited five years to try and rub apoc in my face as if it mattered to me in any tangible way.

Uhhhh......you were exposed for being a weirdo liar about every facet of your life APOC. And she didn't wait. Wade asked her not to on Discord. There are receipts. 

46 minutes ago, Brian said:

Same. I recall the conversation was centered around leaving your cat home alone for days at a time and whether that is animal abuse or not. 

I think the way I would characterize it is she asked a question with a fair premise in a fairly inflammatory way. Kinda her thing 😂

57 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Without opening any old wounds I will say it wasn't quite an "attack" when she inquired about the story about your cat. Unless she said something to you in private, then of course.

It was an accusation in the form of a question. But you can call it "inquiring" if you want.

The assumption was that my cat was sick and dying and my wife and I left him alone for three days. The reality was he was energetic and acting healthy, and had been to to vet a few times, but had lost sight in one of his eyes in what we assumed was some sort of accident (it turned red a few times), but they didn't come to any serious diagnosis. He had gotten a bit wobbly in his old age and couldn't jump or run anymore, but he could get around fine otherwise.

When we got back from vacation late that night, we discovered he lost sight in BOTH his eyes, and we brought him to the vet first thing in the morning, and that's when they concluded he probably had some neurological disease. He was VERY scared and confused, but he hadn't hurt himself while we were gone, so we think it happened suddenly. Us and vet concluded he wouldn't be able to adapt to the sudden change and his quality of life would be poor, so the decision was made to put him down.

If she had just asked what happened instead of making an accusation, I'd have volunteered the full story. But she made up her own mind before she even knew anything. So screw her and people like her.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

She is absolutely a complete and utter bitch. I gave her so many chances in the many years I've known her. She has many, many issues and she'll never live a normal life. Her and wut will never make it, either. She is a terrible, terrible person and I am so happy she is completely out of my life.

Funny how everyone takes the gloves off when she is no longer here. But before y’all were a bunch of beta’s. Yeah she could be a bitch but pretty much everyone throwing stones has been a dick to someone on D1P so nobody is perfect. Let’s not pretend she did have some good qualities also. 

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Uhhhh......you were exposed for being a weirdo liar about every facet of your life APOC. And she didn't wait. Wade asked her not to on Discord. There are receipts. 

Lol

i never said I won a regional show moron 😂

im a failed bodybuilder and I own it. But I actually was on stage, did serve in the marines. He pretended to be a guy like me.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Funny how everyone takes the gloves off when she is no longer here.

This hopefully doesn't include me lol. I went at her multiple times haha. I did say I liked her personality. When she and I would communicate one on via pm, text, and I think a few phone calls she was like a different person. Pretty sweet girl. But on discord and on here, holy fuck was she a bitch. 

I do want to say about Rachel, having had a very in depth interview with her made me much better understand her perspective on many issues. I don’t think of people in the bad/good dichotomy, people are complex. I don’t think we ought to be intentionally mean, and for whatever reason many situations involving her devolved into really nasty personal attack by her and against her. Wish it weren’t so.

She also still makes me chuckle with her insistence that there is no such thing as healthy weights, or unhealthy foods. She’s a trip, man. Hope she is doing well.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Shouldn’t you be making a new humble brag thread? It’s been a couple of weeks since your last one. 

I’ve got several in the queue, just be patient

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I do want to say about Rachel, having had a very in depth interview with her made me much better understand her perspective on many issues. I don’t think of people in the bad/good dichotomy, people are complex. I don’t think we ought to be intentionally mean, and for whatever reason many situations involving her devolved into really nasty personal attack by her and against her. Wish it weren’t so.

She also still makes me chuckle with her insistence that there is no such thing as healthy weights, or unhealthy foods. She’s a trip, man. Hope she is doing well.

There’s no such thing as a good man or a bad man.

5 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Let’s go!

My bay house has two Xmas trees! Where you at?

We has two, because my daughter likes white lights and my boys like the multicolor lights. Since they are old enough to set it up and decorate, you do you, you know?

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

We has two, because my daughter likes white lights and my boys like the multicolor lights. Since they are old enough to set it up and decorate, you do you, you know?

Our main tree is a basic American vibe, white lights, red bulbs 

our second is Harry Potter theme, my fiancé is a nerd. Blue lights, frocked tree

One final thought on the main topic:

being part of a community is a privilege, and we all have some duty to participate in ways that are generally constructive. This is often a challenge for me because I have many thoughts and feelings that are heterodox to the consensus views of the group. So over time I’ve had to moderate my own engagement. There are topics I find quite fascinating and would like to engage discussion of, but I can see that my POV is itself something that causes hurt. So I choose to abstain from engaging in those discussions and move on to the next thing.

There are also users who are needlessly antagonistic that I choose not to engage with because the outcome of that is more negativity in the group.

I don’t pretend to be perfect in this, but I do feel we all need to be more responsible with how we engage with one another, both for the sake of the particular person we are speaking to and the overall community.

23 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

One final thought on the main topic:

being part of a community is a privilege, and we all have some duty to participate in ways that are generally constructive. This is often a challenge for me because I have many thoughts and feelings that are heterodox to the consensus views of the group. So over time I’ve had to moderate my own engagement. There are topics I find quite fascinating and would like to engage discussion of, but I can see that my POV is itself something that causes hurt. So I choose to abstain from engaging in those discussions and move on to the next thing.

There are also users who are needlessly antagonistic that I choose not to engage with because the outcome of that is more negativity in the group.

I don’t pretend to be perfect in this, but I do feel we all need to be more responsible with how we engage with one another, both for the sake of the particular person we are speaking to and the overall community.

Shut the fuck up

Happy International Cat Day GIF

On 12/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

On Discord, she asked me to nuke both of her accounts. 

This just isn't true at all and you know it. Fact is richel is a Canadian spy and had to go into hiding. Rumor has it that she found an abominable snow alien. Do what you will with this information.