Summer Game Fest 2022 - Today 11am PT

Keyser_Soze

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

I didn't think so at all.

It didn't look much better than TLOU2, IMO. By "suck" I'm admittedly being hyperbolic and talking solely because it was "built from the ground up" for PS5. It looked good but not PS5 exclusive good.

I had this up muted. Didn't watch anything. Only saw nu-Dead Space which looked pretty good except for showing the characters face the whole time. Glad I didn't bother watching. Sad they ended on shitty TLOU. 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

It didn't look much better than TLOU2, IMO. By "suck" I'm admittedly being hyperbolic and talking solely because it was "built from the ground up" for PS5. 

You gotta imagine that its gonna run at 60fps at 4k though.

I thought it looked really good, personally. Just hard to be excited, im gonna get it, but it's still a game I beat 3 times.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I had this up muted. Didn't watch anything. Only saw nu-Dead Space which looked pretty good except for showing the characters face the whole time. Glad I didn't bother watching. Sad they ended on shitty TLOU. 

Nobody calling TLoU shitty has a valid opinion on the subject. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Is it just me, or do these graphics kinda suck for being a PS5 exclusive?

Probably doesn't help that we're only getting a meh 1080p feed, but I agree that it wasn't terribly impressive. It didn't look bad, but it didn't blow me away. Remastered still holds up pretty well.

Maybe when we get some higher quality 4k footage to compare it'll stand out more.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

You gotta imagine that its gonna run at 60fps at 4k though.

I thought it looked really good, personally. Just hard to be excited, im gonna get it, but it's still a game I beat 3 times.

Horizon runs at 60fps and looks better while not being "built from the ground up for PS5" :shrug:

Graphics are fine, but they're about on the level of Part 2, which is a PS4 game. It could run at 120fps at a locked 4k res and I'd say the same thing about the overall fidelity.

Just now, TwinIon said:

Probably doesn't help that we're only getting a meh 1080p feed, but I agree that it wasn't terribly impressive. It didn't look bad, but it didn't blow me away. Remastered still holds up pretty well.

Maybe when we get some higher quality 4k footage to compare it'll stand out more.

Yea, hopefully Sony drops the trailer officially at 4k, could make a difference. Even the side-by-sides weren't overly impressive to me. The difference is there, but it's being compared to what's essentially an upscaled PS3 game so

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

You prob like Jak & Dexter. 

I don't think I have ever played it except for maybe a few minutes. Like a demo or something.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Naughty Dog is legit. 

Nah. They are trash. I have played and beat uncharted 1-3 + the vita game. They were all shit and I only played them because I somehow always ended up with a copy despite never paying for a single uncharted game. Shit is bad. 

Just now, Bacon said:

I don't think I have ever played it except for maybe a few minutes. Like a demo or something.

And you loved it so much that you remember it. Bacon loves ND confirmed. Thank you for your support. Until next time, my friend. 

Boyfriend Love GIF