SCOOP: For the first time in two decades, Call of Duty will skip a year. Activision has delayed 2023's game, made by Treyarch, to 2024, sources tell Bloomberg.

Brian

44 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Gotcha. I feel like I read an earlier rumor that only the next 2 games would be guaranteed. That made me wonder if this news would effect that at all. 

App-store-header-feb-update-THIS-ONE-102
BLOGS.MICROSOFT.COM

Today we’re announcing a new set of Open App Store Principles that will apply to the Microsoft Store on Windows and to the next-generation marketplaces we will build for...

Microsoft stated its intent to keep CoD multiplatform beyond current agreements 

53 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
App-store-header-feb-update-THIS-ONE-102
BLOGS.MICROSOFT.COM

Today we’re announcing a new set of Open App Store Principles that will apply to the Microsoft Store on Windows and to the next-generation marketplaces we will build for...

Microsoft stated its intent to keep CoD multiplatform beyond current agreements 

I don't think this is really a guarantee and still gives them some wiggle room to not keep the games multiplatform. Especially with a title like "Adapting ahead of regulation"