Do you think you deserve to live in America more so than someone who crossed the border illegally?

stepee

Honestly I didn’t do shit to become an American citizen, so I’m thinking the person who actually went through the arduous  journey to get here and managed to get work and shelter with literally nothing, just being lost in this foreign land sometimes not even knowing the language and making it work, did more than I did basic just popping out and following a guide.

So since I believe in working hard and earring your place in the world, I’d say immigrants deserve to be here more than natural born citizens. Though I understand lazy Americans might disagree with that.

And you know, the right always likes to say that these countries aren’t bringing their best, but just by the laws of pure survival, aren’t they? I would think like their worst are the ones who couldn’t make the journey and died along the way, the ones who actually survived and made it here I’d imagine would be the most crafty and capable people.

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Don't know, but I don't really care either. Hypothetically, I have a friend named Moi who may have hinted that parts of his family came to America in not the best of ways and I would hate to see anything bad happen to that family. 

I would hate to see anything bad happen to your family as well!

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

I would hate to see anything bad happen to your family as well!

I can't tell if you are just being nice or you think I am talking about my family cuz of the ol "sure, you're friend." But my family is bad mix of Polish and Irish for the most part. We be the whiter than sour cream people. 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I can't tell if you are just being nice or you think I am talking about my family cuz of the ol "sure, you're friend." But my family is bad mix of Polish and Irish for the most part. We be the whiter than sour cream people. 

I mean, you said that your friend was yourself.

Honestly the best thing that could happen to us is an alien invasion. It’s the only way we can unite as a planet and be like fuck it well at least you aren’t aliens, so you are one of us, on our team. Once we are all one of the same team then we can get rid of borders and bring the earth to all humankind, but we need someone to band together against that isn’t from here.

Like not a large alien invasion, we always picture them as being alien government led, but I’m thinking just a group of rogue aliens who think we need to be destroyed. So we kill a few aliens together, and they are bad aliens anyway, and then it’s all good ya know?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Honestly the best thing that could happen to us is an alien invasion. It’s the only way we can unite as a planet and be like fuck it well at least you aren’t aliens, so you are one of us, on our team. Once we are all one of the same team then we can get rid of borders and bring the earth to all humankind, but we need someone to band together against that isn’t from here.

Like not a large alien invasion, we always picture them as being alien government led, but I’m thinking just a group of rogue aliens who think we need to be destroyed. So we kill a few aliens together, and they are bad aliens anyway, and then it’s all good ya know?

Pain meds wearing off huh?  Now you’re making sense!

Actually it sucks man they are so stingy and really fight you for getting any pain relief because of addiction concerns. Im on a blood thinner so I can’t take advil/ibuprofen and then they say you could take tylenol but also don’t take it.  So I kinda just sit around in a lot of pain a few hours a day between the two percocets I get. Weed helps but not enough for this pulsating skin growth on my foot as nerves rebuild. Im gonna have to talk with them Monday and be like I get it with the oxy but you guys need to have some actual pain relief plan for me here.

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

Actually it sucks man they are so stingy and really fight you for getting any pain relief because of addiction concerns. Im on a blood thinner so I can’t take advil/ibuprofen and then they say you could take tylenol but also don’t take it.  So I kinda just sit around in a lot of pain a few hours a day between the two percocets I get. Weed helps but not enough for this pulsating skin growth on my foot as nerves rebuild. Im gonna have to talk with them Monday and be like I get it with the oxy but you guys need to have some actual pain relief plan for me here.

What if you took 2 split them into 4?

Magic Fingers Family GIF

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

What if you took 2 split them into 4?

Magic Fingers Family GIF

idk I tried that and it’s more like a little extra pain all day but never as bad as the hours in between the doses, so it’s kind of a trade off. I think what I could try maybe is the first pill in the morning, then half a pill mid day, then half a pill before sleep. That could work I think maybe I’ll try that tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

Barely lol. The median income is comparable between the two countries. It’s like $1500 less in Canada per year. Well worth it since you don’t have to pay for health care and there are significantly better employment laws and work/life balance in Canada. And better social programs. Better everything. 

I hate living in the US :( can’t wait until I move back to Canada one day. 

Why not make that a priority now?