NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Seriously thought the Celtics were gonna drop that game in miserable fashion last night. Nice comeback win, though I'm sorry for the Pistons.

Celtics took them lightly. I mean eventually the Pistons will beat somebody. Probably the Hawks lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie A white boy won the dunk contest 2 years in a row. Mac McClung who I followed his HS career. He barely has played in any NBA games but absolutely deserves a spot on an NBA roster. He plays in the G league and he completely dominates in there. 

I saw his highlights 

34 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

@best3444 I think they should disband the dunk contest or stop making it the premier event of Saturday. There’s not much more to be fine with it. 

I agree. It's completely played out and honestly nothing is innovative now. Even the dunks I linked aren't LEAGUES better than what the NBA is doing. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I agree. It's completely played out and honestly nothing is innovative now. Even the dunks I linked aren't LEAGUES better than what the NBA is doing. 

That’s partially cuz there’s little to no incentive for nba guys to practice cool dunks, whereas there’s probably a market for dudes who can jump real high but actually suck at ball to go viral with their stuff. Maybe it’s extreme but I just feel like the dunk contest is beneath the nba at this point. The all star game has been a joke for 20 years too. 

• True 1

11 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

That’s partially cuz there’s little to no incentive for nba guys to practice cool dunks, whereas there’s probably a market for dudes who can jump real high but actually suck at ball to go viral with their stuff. Maybe it’s extreme but I just feel like the dunk contest is beneath the nba at this point. The all star game has been a joke for 20 years too. 

The very last good all-star game was in 2001. It hit its peak then and has been a joke ever since. 

So no there are serious rumors that LeBron is on some type of PED. I mean he is 40yrs old averaging 25 pts, 7.5 assist, and 8 rebounds. Something isn't making sense. 

If he gets caught his entire legacy is over. Michael Jordan didn't need a damn thing and he is still much better that LeBron.

@Paperclyp @Biggie

• True 1

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

So no there are serious rumors that LeBron is on some type of PED. I mean he is 40yrs old averaging 25 pts, 7.5 assist, and 8 rebounds. Something isn't making sense. 

If he gets caught his entire legacy is over. Michael Jordan didn't need a damn thing and he is still much better that LeBron.

@Paperclyp @Biggie

LeBum will never be above Jordan in my opinion. I watched and grew up with M.J.  LeBum is nowhere near his level of determination and the ability to will his team to championships. 

• True 1

32 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Paperclyp @Biggie

A) By "serious rumors" you mean KG said he was on "that new juice" and a bunch of aggregation / click baiters flooded the internet with the same story, then yes. 

B) There's no reason to take those comments seriously 

C) I do not think LeBron's legacy would be affected much if he ever tested positive for PEDs. Would it look good for him, of course not. But this is not the 1990s home run battle. I don't think people give that much of a shit anymore. Nobody even remembers that Peyton Manning was accused. Hell I bet you didn't even remember that LeBron has already been investigated in the past for this with the BALCO shit or whatever it was. 

There aren't many fence sitters on the MJ v LeBron debate anyway. People are so fuckin dug in on that annoying debate. It's so boring. 

• Halal 1

Also LeBum saying Bronny could start right now for the Lakers was a slap in the face of his teammates and an ignorant statement. Bronny isn’t even good enough to start for USC who is 11th in the fucking PAC-12. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

1 minute ago, Paperclyp said:

A) By "serious rumors" you mean KG said he was on "that new juice" and a bunch of aggregation / click baiters flooded the internet with the same story, then yes. 

B) There's no reason to take those comments seriously 

C) I do not think LeBron's legacy would be affected much if he ever tested positive for PEDs. Would it look good for him, of course not. But this is not the 1990s home run battle. I don't think people give that much of a shit anymore. Nobody even remembers that Peyton Manning was accused. Hell I bet you didn't even remember that LeBron has already been investigated in the past for this with the BALCO shit or whatever it was. 

There aren't many fence sitters on the MJ v LeBron debate anyway. People are so fuckin dug in on that annoying debate. It's so boring. 

Yes, it stemed from the KG remarks. Interesting take and maybe he isn't on anything. It's just flooding my YouTube feed so I was basically convinced he was on steroids lol. I agree that the MJ goat discussion is so played out yet espn does a bit about it once a week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Also LeBum saying Bronny could start right now for the Lakers was a slap in the face of his teammates and an ignorant statement. Bronny isn’t even good enough to start for USC who is 11th in the fucking PAC-12. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I've watched all his games. He isn't even really good enough to be on the team. He is severely undersized. 6'3 is small.